New to this site

apope

I am a new owner of a big horn 3055 picked it up at the dealer on wednesday we are towing it with a 2010 ford f250 diesel will be parked in a seasonal site on lake ontario near palaski n.y. . wife and i are trying to move all the stuff we acumulated in the old trailer and decide what stays and what goes.we realy liked this rv from the first time we looked at it. hi all ALBERT POPE

jimtoo

Hi apope,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge or help if needed.

Good luck on deciding what stays and what goes... hard decision... you always need what you just gave away or sold.

Enjoy the Forum and your new BH3055RL.

Jim M

musicman

Hi Apope,

Congratulations on your new BH 3055RL. We are waiting for our BH 3185RL. It goes online March 30. We are very excited and counting every day until delivery. It is like waiting for a new baby....well I guess sorta.......

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I know what your mean about deciding what to keep and what to purchase new.....we are in the same boat as you.....

Good luck and enjoy your new BH.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Horn and welcome to the forum. You will find all kinds of interesting stuff and helpful hints on this site. Enjoy

loafer

Congrats on your new rig they are very nice.Welcome to the site there are lots of great folks here that can answer most questions.
Enjoy
Regards Bill

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulation !! Albert & Dorothy

After a long day out with your boat fishing on Lake Ontario how nice it will be coming back to that beautiful Big Horn !!!! Looking forward to our weekend with you two this fall out on the boat !! My nephew is very excited about it . Hope there is room for one more Heartland at that CG !! Enjoy talk with you soon.