New year Question about Slide Out

I purchased a 2016 Heartland Mallard M29 and I am new to this RVing and so loving it but have issue. My slide looks to be leaning and the top cable in back is pretty tight but the bottom is slack and the front top and bottom are fairly slack. I am pretty concerned and any advice would be greatly appreciated
766762b2bbdc4f985ab2fcebae217305.jpg
045ed25b3754ea563320147cc17da94a.jpg
2c98ee6051e563de26c58941f6a8bced.jpg
c2a85e35d5a67843c3454979f28c92b4.jpg

danemayer

You want a slight incline so that rain goes outward and not inward. If you want to adjust cable tension, take a look in this folder for the manual covering your slideout.

You want a slight incline so that rain goes outward and not inward. If you want to adjust cable tension, take a look in this folder for the manual covering your slideout.

Thanks for the information. The guy across from me works on RV’s and I had him look at it and he said the cables on one side is twisted. He will take slideout trim off and untwist them this weekend..

Domi

Sounds like what happened on our North Trail. While he has it apart you might want to check and make sure that whatever is supposed keep them from loossening is working. I had to replace all my hardware with jam nuts to keep them from lossening back up again. Took me 3 tries so maybe you can get it in one.

Once it has been fixed we have been good though.

Good Luck,

John

Sounds like what happened on our North Trail. While he has it apart you might want to check and make sure that whatever is supposed keep them from loossening is working. I had to replace all my hardware with jam nuts to keep them from lossening back up again. Took me 3 tries so maybe you can get it in one.

Once it has been fixed we have been good though.

Good Luck,

John

Great advice thanks for heads up.