No Truck or RV Goodies This Christmas

SilverRhino

Every year around Christmas, I usually treat myself to some sort of "goody" for the truck or the RV. This year I have to be more practical.....Still thinking about "travel" related products....but......Not my usual do to my upcoming knee replacement on Jan 5th!

This year I had to go with the latest "level up extensions".......... 13 inches on each corner.....Guaranteed to improve the handling!!

Attachments

• Wlegs.jpg
    Wlegs.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 85

jbeletti

Good one Randy. Had a wheel chair, walker, shower chair, crutches and canes - all this year in the RV. For Nancy, not for me. We got something different for Christmas this year. Close on our new home tomorrow!

Best of luck with your knee replacement. Several Heartlanders I know have had it done.

Jim

GETnBYE

You are going to have to have santa's helpers to get that tree up in the new house and get pics posted by Christmas!!! Congratulations on the new home. I would come and help, but I'll be taking my tree down asap and packing the camper to head to Florida!!!! I am so excited to go south till the sun starts to burn my elbow hanging out of the truck window.
Nita
Good one Randy. Had a wheel chair, walker, shower chair, crutches and canes - all this year in the RV. For Nancy, not for me. We got something different for Christmas this year. Close on our new home tomorrow!

Best of luck with your knee replacement. Several Heartlanders I know have had it done.

Jim

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
Could have used a hydraulic conversion on mine last month after right hip replacement. I hear that knee replacements rehab quite quickly.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry to hear about the temporary level up system. I had to have a frame (spine) repair this last summer, but it didn't require installation of any new equipment.
Kristy

RuralPastor

Hey Randy,
I'll be praying for you. I had one a year and a half ago. You have good days ahead! Work hard on your PT and push yourself. You'll be back in the rig for summer.
Mark