OK....You Sold Us!

Stoney

Hi All,

We are Dave and Christa from Colorado. We close on a deal to trade our 2006 McKenzie Dunechaser trailer for a 2012 Road Warrior 30C this coming week. We are beyond excited and can't wait to get out and start using our Road Warrior! We are avid dirt bike riders and still have 3 more trips planned for this year including our grand finale - 5 days in Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta in October.

I am so glad that we discovered this fabulous site! You all have literally "sold" us on the Heartland product.

jimtoo

Hi Dave and Christa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I hope you have a great time making great memories with your new Road Warrior.

When you go for your PDI do a really good inspection. Check everything, water, tanks, electrical and make sure you can operate everything. If possible stay a night or two at the dealer so you can check it without someone hurrying you up.

Enjoy the forum and if you need help.. we are here for you.

Jim M

Jellystone

Hooray!!! Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully soon to the Heartland Owners Family. Y'all made a great choice in the Road Warrior model. As Jim said, do a complete PDI and inspect/test/use everything in the unit before leaving the dealer. Be sure that you are satisfied that all equipment works or functions properly. Then, after the business is complete, go out and have fun in "The Warrior".:cool:

Stoney

Thanks so much! We will definitely make sure we are thorough with our PDI on Thursday. I think I will print out the checklist that I found here on the forum and bring it with us, just so I can make sure we go through absolutely everything. Thanks Again!