On the Road Againn!! Going to Gillette..

jimtoo

We hit the road this morning. Heading to Skiatook, OK first. Tonight we are in Thousand Trails Lake Whitney,,, tomorrow TT Lake Texoma, 2 nights, then Skiatook on Monday. Will be leaving Skiatook Thursday morning heading to Gillette.

We were lucky I guess... stopped in Marblefalls WallyWorld lot to make a sandwich. Just before we pulled in a police passed us with lights and siren,,,,going north. then3,,4 minutes later.. female deputy pulled in at gas pumps very close to us.. she got something to drink... pulled out on highway and got hit pretty hard... then ambulance came for other driver,, then 5 minutes more sirens and lights were headed south.. bad wreck about 2 miles south of us on bridge over river... south bound bridge blocked... truckers unhappy,, Yep ,,, the CB still works.

See you on the road.

Jim M

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Jim, We are leaving Henryetta, Ok heading to Gillette Thursday morning. We will be going out 412 to I35 and north to Salina KS. We will be meeting up with 6 other rigs from the Oklahoma chapter.

We are leaving there and going to the Pioneer Museum at Minden NE, spend time there, then on to Valentine NE on the 9th. The 10th we will arrive at Custer SD and leave there on the 12th and go to Deadwood and to Gillette on the 13th.

We would love to have you guys along with us if it fits in your plans.

jimtoo

I was going over to I35 and to Salina also. From there had no real plans.

Are you guys stopping in Salina, Ks,, if so where? I was thinking of staying at one of the Passport parks close by and then getting a wash job at the Blue ?? whatever?? ,, We found lots of bugs back down the road and it needs it anyway.

Jim M

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I was going over to I35 and to Salina also. From there had no real plans.

Are you guys stopping in Salina, Ks,, if so where? I was thinking of staying at one of the Passport parks close by and then getting a wash job at the Blue ?? whatever?? ,, We found lots of bugs back down the road and it needs it anyway.

Jim M

Jim we are staying at the Sundowner West in Salina. Staying at the Museum in Minden, NE.

I'm leaving Henryetta approx 0800 Thursday morning, that will put me in Tulsa approx 0900 and onto the Cimmeron Turnpike (412).

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Left New Jersey Monday, arrive in the SD Badlands Sunday. See you all in Gillette

Tom & Mary