Ordered Cyclone 3010, What are the must haves??

rustyshakelford

I suggest you check your wiring after you bring the slides in. My electrical lighting wires and others were in such a position that they rubbed on the tires as we went down the road. I had to strap them up so they did not wear through.
I carry a jump starter everywhere I go in the RV. Although I have never had to use it myself plenty of others have needed it. Not an immediate item.

thats a great idea. if they have wires hanging down and making contact with tires, what else it overlooked?

Jumper cables and a portable jump starter could definately be a useful tool! great idea

Thanks

brett

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
trailer mods 022 (Large).jpgtrailer mods 021 (Large).jpgtrailer mods 023 (Large).jpgwall repair on the Horn 015 (Large).jpgBrent, have the wife get "ponytail" rubber bands. Put those on all the cupboard doors that have knobs that face each other. They will keep the doors closed on our wonderful roads in our country.

You might head out to Sears and see what kind of air-compressors they have on sale. This one was $150 and only weighs 20#. Has 150 PSI and 5 gallon tank.

I added some pix of the plastic fence tubing I installed to hold our ladder and flag pole. I like the square tubing because it wont roll and stays tight. Buy the caps for the tubing...glue on one end and install the latch and hinge from an "igloo" ice chest. Aluminum straps will hold it to the frame.

rustyshakelford

View attachment 11656View attachment 11655View attachment 11654View attachment 11653Brent, have the wife get "ponytail" rubber bands. Put those on all the cupboard doors that have knobs that face each other. They will keep the doors closed on our wonderful roads in our country.

You might head out to Sears and see what kind of air-compressors they have on sale. This one was $150 and only weighs 20#. Has 150 PSI and 5 gallon tank.

I added some pix of the plastic fence tubing I installed to hold our ladder and flag pole. I like the square tubing because it wont roll and stays tight. Buy the caps for the tubing...glue on one end and install the latch and hinge from an "igloo" ice chest. Aluminum straps will hold it to the frame.

I think I have found another use for my wifes ponytail holders now! Thats a great idea for the cabinets!

The flag holder is a great idea also!

thanks

brett

porthole

Retired
The 50-30 power adapter will probably be supplied by the service center.
Ponytail bands we use but half the time I forget to put them on and never had a door open.