Our new rig is on the line

Craigski

Received the VIN # yesterday from the dealership, our 22RBK will be off the line Monday. Yay! Right on time for our camp season which starts in May for us. Had to order the unit, as dealer did not have one in stock with the upgrade kitchen /Caliber pkg. that we really liked.

Funny that I'm excited over this North Trail more than in the past, this is our 5th new rig over 17 yrs and is actually a downsize for us, had a beautiful Cedar Creek 38' 5th wl for 5 years. too big for us at this stage of life, purchased a 27' TT, a little too big for us and r current tow vehicle, and now the NorthTrail which I believe the size will be perfect for our Mountain camp needs. Did quite a bit of research before settling on this one. Thinking positively that the Heartland product build quality and features will be great.

Purchased the NT from Couch's RV Nation in Ohio , & so far they have been great and very responsive for a volume oriented dealer.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Have fun in your North Trail! I must say, they have come a long way in amenities since we owned one in 2008-2010. Loved ours, just needed bigger. ;)

Craigski

Congrats! Have fun in your North Trail! I must say, they have come a long way in amenities since we owned one in 2008-2010. Loved ours, just needed bigger. ;)

And mycoworker is picking up their new Elkridge fiver today, I had them look at it right before they pulled the trigger on another Mfg. & they loved the ElkRidge.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
And mycoworker is picking up their new Elkridge fiver today, I had them look at it right before they pulled the trigger on another Mfg. & they loved the ElkRidge.

Whoo hoo! Love our ER too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I got my new North trail last week. I had ordered it the features in the new ones are quite nice but I do miss the Half-time oven and automatic electric burner ignition that I had in the old one. (2010 NT)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I got my new North trail last week. I had ordered it the features in the new ones are quite nice but I do miss the Half-time oven and automatic electric burner ignition that I had in the old one. (2010 NT)

We were looking at the 2015 version of our 2013 Trail Runner last week, and I didn't like the changes they made to it on the interior.

Am I ever glad we've got the 2013 Trail Runner TR22RK . . . and not the 2014 or 2015!

Not sure why Heartland made these changes, but if the 2013 had the same changes, we probably would not have bought it in the first place!

F_Goose

Hi Craigski,
Congrats on the new north trail. We bought a NT from RVNation too a few months ago. We got the 26lrss and love it. We really like the caliber pkg with the solid surface counter and the bumper pullout rack.

Did you go and pick your trailer up from Ohio or have it delivered?
FG