Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Head - WOW!

jbeletti

Hi Randy and Santha,

It was great seeing you in Branson. So sorry we did not have more time to visit.

Let us know how the shower head works out for you. Either I am "all wet" or these things are way cool.

Jim

Princess Kathleen

We bought one at the Camping World in Wilsonville, Or. We used it last night with 60 pounds of pressure.....WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I really felt clean, clean, got up this morning debating if I needed to wash the sleep off of me.....

We are in Lakeside Or....heading to northern CA tomorrow...

PK

cjbearden

Visitor
We joined the Oxygenics Bandwagon

Yesterday, I ordered the Oxygenics Brushed Nickel Showerhead from C/W. So looking forward to the wonderful sounding shower this thing is touted to provide!!! Thanks for everyone's input on this item.
CJ

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, You were right. The Oxygenics shower head is a great product. It is well worth the money.
Santha and I are going to the SE Rally. Just hook up the big Landmark and head to Willow Tree. Santha said she would Fix biscuits and gravy. Randy

jbeletti

You'd think I was selling these things :) Yeah - they are great.

Glad you guys liked it Randy. I can't bring the LM - just too busy to take the tie but I do "plan" to be there. And if that was a breakfast invitation "I accept"!

Thanks,

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Just got my latest issue of Trailer Life today and I see the shower is featured (although the reviewer didn't care for the blasting stream of water, but stated that was just his preference).

jbeletti

Chuck,

I could see the water stream from it not being for everyone. It's not one of those 25 to 50 streams of water coming at you. But it does work great with the lower pressures we see in some RV parks and I think mine works even better with the fresh water tank and pump.

Jim

rjr6150

Does anyone have photos of mounting their head. Waiting for our rig to come back form some warranty work and don't believe the shower bar which supports the existing head will hold the new one.

thanks in advance

truknutt

Committed Member
Randy,

Maybe Jim B can help you since he rigged his up to a shower bar (see his posting here).

Everyone,

You'd think I was selling these things :) Yeah - they are great.

Jim

I was searching for photos of installs for Randy and came across this tidbit: Coil n' Wrap Customer Testimonial (blue box at bottom of page) by none other than Our beloved Director of Owner Interests!

And he's not selling these things....now there's a conspiracy theory! :D:D

Dave the 'Nutt

Jimmyt5

Just got a E mail from CW. It has these on sale for $49.95 + plus some sort of free shower curtain.

jbeletti

Hey Nutt!

I was not aware they made a testimonial from an email I sent them. Cool. No conspiracy. I actually bought mine out of pocket. Also, I did not unearth this gem. Gary Wheeler from Mor-Ryde was at the same show and told me about it. So I decided to try it. Still saying WOW.

But yeah, I'd really like that small distributor to try to make it to our rally in Goshen in 2009. They have a few other doo-dads.

Thanks for finding that Nutt.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Not a problem Jim...

If you don't sign someone up to demo this thing there's gonna be a l-o-o-o-ng line of sweaty RVers at YOUR door each waiting for their individual demo!!

Can't you just picture all those shower caps, Luffa sponges and rubber duckies surrounding your Pinehurst?!!:D:D

You only have 301 days until the 2009 Heartland International Rally; so you better get crackin"!!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
We just installed the Oxygenics Shower system and and on wrapncoils web site there is an endorsement by JimBo. Forrest and I installed it in 10 minutes and my DW is the happiest chick in the world. Imagine rinsing conditioner out in no time. Stronger pressure than the shower at home. We are stoked and highly recommend this product. It's been difficult to keep cranky bob out of our shower at the socal rally this weekend. I might need a taser after all.

Shadowchek

The shower head is awsome I am going to have to order one. Now if we could find something similar for the kitchen that would be fantastic also.

Greg