Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Head - WOW!

imchud

After reading all the post I just had to ordered one for us, the only problem is mine is brushed crome to match the other fittings, and it figures it's the most costly of the three....

Tommy

jimtoo

Who would have ever thought that a shower head could have created such a thread??? These are a great addition to the RV. I have had one about 5 years or more now in my house and it is still working great, and we have a lot of stuff in our water.

buckeyebob

oxygenics shower spa

i bought one last week at camping world (had a 25 dollar coupon to use )tried to install it at home since the 5er is winterized.no water would come out of head ,even after turning spray knob.the instructions say there is a thick and thin washer ,and a short and long hose end.both washers are thick,both hose ends identical!!!took it apart ,reassembled it and it works,i am not sure if its right though,should it buz,i just get a spray no sense of rotating inside shower head. buckeyebob

Tom of Ypsi

Our Oxy does not rotate in the shower head but pulses. I would say the shower head does not buzz but it does make a sound that is different from a regular shower head.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
All I can say is since JimBo endorsed the Oxygenics Shower Head on the wrapncoil web site, we bought one and its awesome. Even I installed it with the help of Forrest in our Bighorn. Power so strong the DW can get hair conditioner out! Now that's some water pressure even when the PSI is less than 45 lbs.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Bought one today at CW, but could not install it tonight as the knob that screws onto the faucet is just big enough that it won't screw on. I will have to loosen the faucet tomorrow, then screw the knob on, then add some additional plumbers putty to keep water from flowing between the shower wall and the faucet and then tighten the faucet back on. Was hoping for a quick install, but this is not the case.

Should mention that I had to replace the faucet last year as it developed a crack that caused it to leak. Apparently, the replacement faucet outlet is just a bit closer to the shower wall than the OEM was.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Bought one today at CW, but could not install it tonight as the knob that screws onto the faucet is just big enough that it won't screw on. I will have to loosen the faucet tomorrow, then screw the knob on, then add some additional plumbers putty to keep water from flowing between the shower wall and the faucet and then tighten the faucet back on. Was hoping for a quick install, but this is not the case.

Should mention that I had to replace the faucet last year as it developed a crack that caused it to leak. Apparently, the replacement faucet outlet is just a bit closer to the shower wall than the OEM was.

Mine came in the mail yesterday.

earagon

Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Head

Here at the 2008 Escapees Escapade in Gillette, WY are a ton of vendors. I have spent way too much money with them :)

I would be remiss if I did not post a review of the Oxygenics Body Spa Shower Head that I purchased from Ken and Marilyn Murphy at their Coil-n'-Wrap RV Accessories store in their booth here.
coilnwrap.gif

This product was recommended to me by Gary Wheeler of Mor-Ryde. Anyway, thank you Gary! This thing is awesome. If you are looking for more from your shower head, especially in a low-pressure situation, consider this product. They sell them in chrome and brushed nickel finishes. It installs in 1 minute and it has a control (comfort) valve the adjust from full pressure down to barely a trickle.

If it fits in their 2009 schedule, I may try to bring this vendor to our rally in Goshen in June. They sell a lot of cool little RV items that I think would add to our rally.

Jim

bodyspa-1-12121.jpg
Hi Jim - thank you so much for all the information and advice that you provide on the Forum. We have learned so much from you. We want to purchase the Oxygenics Shower Head based on your recommendation. Our question is: do we need to also purchase the mounting bracket? Our Big Horn is a 2008 3100 RL.
Thanks so much!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Our question is: do we need to also purchase the mounting bracket? Our Big Horn is a 2008 3100 RL.
Thanks so much!!

Don't forget the shutoff valve as some have mentioned here in another thread.

Product #112 Shower Head Shutoff Valve - $6.99 - Order

jbeletti

Maybe on the bracket and as TN stated, yes on the shut-off valve (in my opinion).

The bracket depends on the mount you have now. I have one of those mounts on a sliding pole. It fits the Oxygenics, but - the Oxygenics is a few grams heavier and while traveling, the shower head makes the mount slide to the bottom of the pole. That said, it's fine with me, when we setup at a CG, I just slide it back to the top and it stays there. I do think that many have ordered the bracket and mounted it to the side of their shower enclosure.

Best of luck.

Jim