• 1 - lowest level

Votes: 47 13.8%

Votes: 37 10.9%

Votes: 46 13.5%

Votes: 89 26.2%
  • 5 - highest level

Votes: 121 35.6%

• Total voters
dealer in spokane, freedom rv and dave (service mang) did a great job. I did not buy my sundance there but no questions and not put at the bottom of the list. even when heartland refused to warrenty they gave me a deal. Thanks dave

gsbainter

I originally bought at Visalia RV in Visalia, CA. They were ok. PDI was not as thorough as I would have liked. Then when they showed me how to hook up (5th wheel), they didn't say anything about lubing the hitch or using a lube plate. So when I got home (180 miles), I already had alot of scraping on the hitch plate. I took it in for warranty work once and they were fine. Now however, a more local dealer has become a Sundance dealer (Pan Pacific in Sacramento). I have taken it to them twice for insurance work and they couldn't be nicer, even though I didn't buy from them. So, they will get my business from now on.

paintyguy

Dealer Service

Five pages of concerns sent to the dealer owner after we got home, spent almost two days waiting for prep finish and then repairing repairs previously done when we picked up the trailer, sent several emails after getting home and several phone calls at our expense to the dealer owner. End result. Ignored. We're two thousand miles away so I guess easy to ignore. The trailer though overall is GREAT and Garry Randolph at Heartland was a great help in getting some required replacement parts. Oh yes, our dealer was Great lakes RV right in Elkhart. Pricing is fine but don't expect service.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Five pages of concerns sent to the dealer owner after we got home, spent almost two days waiting for prep finish and then repairing repairs previously done when we picked up the trailer, sent several emails after getting home and several phone calls at our expense to the dealer owner. End result. Ignored. We're two thousand miles away so I guess easy to ignore. The trailer though overall is GREAT and Garry Randolph at Heartland was a great help in getting some required replacement parts

Who is the dealer?

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
We rate our dealer ( hayes RV , Longview, Tx ) at a 5. we have had a few issues, but overall, they always came through. Same with Heartland customer service. God Bless ya all, Al W

nemo45

We rate Great Escapes RV in Gamaliel AR a 5. We drove almost 700 mi from Madison WI to Gamaliel and it was worth the trip. The price was right and since we are full timers they even supplied a man to help us move our things from our old fifthwheel to the new one. We stayed at the dealership 5 days to accomlish this. The PDI was done with their repair guy and was very extensive and everything we found in the 5 days we were there was taken care of immediately. Dave, the owner, and Tom were both very friendly and helpful and bent over backwards to make our buying experience great. Since our purchase Heartland customer service has been great also. We love our BH.

tmcran

Franklin Big Country RV in AbileneTX has been very helpful on a number of problems I had on my Sundance the first 2 1/2 months I owned my RV. We had to miss 3 trips due to warranty issues the first 2 months of ownership. We bought locally and am so happy we did.

Sieria Rv in Sunset Utah was quick and courtious during the sales process, however the PDI was poorly done and failed to cover several areas. The service department (warrenty issue) failed to meet time commitments and was missed the oportunity to get the last trip of the season in.

jimtoo

Sieria Rv in Sunset Utah was quick and courtious during the sales process, however the PDI was poorly done and failed to cover several areas. The service department (warrenty issue) failed to meet time commitments and was missed the oportunity to get the last trip of the season in.

I have got to ask this question. If the PDI was poorly done and failed to cover several areas,,,, why did YOU let it happen??? Why did you accept the trailer with areas you did not know about??

Jim M

Don't waste your time or energy at Terry Frazer RV in Eldridge, IA! The service and parts department and the salesman continually lied to us about things that we found wrong prior to delivery that were SUPPOSED to be ordered and delivered prior to our pick-up of the unit (but did not find this out until after we took delivery of the unit and called the factory to see just how long things took to be delivered when ordered; but Terry Frazer's kept telling us that it was ordered but it NEVER was!). Not to mention things that we found wrong during our PDI that was to be corrected while we were there! We purchased our unit in August, picked it up the 3rd week of Sept. and as of today....still waiting for our pantry cabinet door and bathroom sink. Have a few other warranty issues that need to be addressed but we are DEFINITELY not going back there!

lelandpa

On the sales end of things I would give Boat N RV world in Hamburg, PA a 5, our salesman was wonderful. They might as well do away with their terrible service department, it's useless in my book. And when I called the GM to complain he was down right rude and more or less told me to take my business elsewhere. Not a problem, they will never see me again. I'm sure one of the other PA dealers mentioned in this poll would love to have my business.

lwmcguir

Rich & Sons GI, NE, PDI covered about 80% of the items that come up on the forums. Sure sounds like it makes quite a difference where and who you work and deal with.

PSF513

Chesapeake RV Solutions (4+) was absolutely great to deal with during the looking and buying process. Delivery went well except either I just did not understand or the tech just did not do a good job explaining but there are still things that we are finding that we should have known at Delivery. Biggest issue so far is the lack of return calls when questions arise. If I go there (10 minutes away), questions get answered. If I email or call and the person I need to speak to is busy, forget it.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Chesapeake RV Solutions (4+) was absolutely great to deal with during the looking and buying process. Delivery went well except either I just did not understand QUOTE]

Pete, you could have stopped there....Oh did I just say that outloud???:D:D:D

Iver

Dealers

Can anyone give me input / critique on Rocky Mountain RV / Marine in Albuquerque?

rvn4fun

We have had a great buying experience with Explore USA in Boerne Texas. We were kind of hesitant of buying a new rv 1200 miles from home, but so far so good. We had a couple of warranty issues, a slide that needed adjusted and a shower faucet that was loose on the wall. They had us bring it in and fixed it right away, while letting us stay right in the rv, while they they did it. If we ever buy the Landmark we might have to make a trip down here again to buy from them as the dealers up north have left a lot to desire in buying a new one. Hopefully we won't need a dealer service when we go north, because we don't have a dealer close to where we actually live. If you want a great salesman see Waldo! If you need great service see Craig! They are in Boerne!