Project LM 365

jbeletti

Jerrod - that's some real precision grinding! Well done my friend! Now you need a friend who has a CNC machine that can program it to cut those for you. They could be done on 4" long sections that could then be coupled to a length of pipe by the user.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod - that's some real precision grinding! Well done my friend! Now you need a friend who has a CNC machine that can program it to cut those for you. They could be done on 4" long sections that could then be coupled to a length of pipe by the user.
Thanks Jim
The grinding went really easy and I got it right the first time. Good idea on the CNC machine though 👍

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"Hi-Viz" Bill

I'd buy one from you, Jerrod !!! Bet dozens of others would too !!!

Kathi-27

made up one today. worked great, had to use white pvc though couldn't find black. thanks for the info. waiting for a way to pull awning down now. thanks

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I really like your latest pig tail set up. pretty cool.
Thank Dave I just switched out one of my first versions to this new one on my buddy's Landmark and we were testing it out. All worked good !!!
It is definitely a better set up for if you had to leave it on the side if the road.
Lights on and turn signals flashing. 😎

jjwink

Thank Dave I just switched out one of my first versions to this new one on my buddy's Landmark and we were testing it out. All worked good !!!
It is definitely a better set up for if you had to leave it on the side if the road.
Lights on and turn signals flashing. 😎

You could sell dozens at the International for sure along with the hitch release/ lock gadget you made recently!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well its been quite a party up here in Jackson CA. Perfect weather for this holiday weekend.
Thanks to all of you Veterans out there that have done so much and gave so much so we can all enjoy our lives in this wonderful country​...
The margarita machine has been very busy this weekend. Anyone in the area stop by and have a margarita with this fun group of new friends.

This campground is sure beutiful green.
Probably #1 on my list so far.
I just wish it was on the ocean.
cea72acbd1fb7f5f8650fee43ac7593a.jpg
6dbe7306f8ea68e7f105d650317eb9c6.jpg

BusManRG

Did someone say margarita machine??? Of course you have lots of new friends! Besides being an awesome person, you have a margarita machine!!!

Sandy

richheck

Seasoned Member
Hey Jerrod, what's your thoughts on using "Fireball" in the margarita machine , if I remember correctly we have a couple of club members that are known for their attraction to "Fireball"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Just installed the Gatorback mud flaps on my 2017 F-350. It was quite a puzzle of brackets and bolts. Luckily for me they have a online video to show you the majority of the puzzle solving.
Took me a few hours to figure it all out and install them.

The front of the RV has been getting hammered with rock so hopefully this will stop it.

here's the YouTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T46WwJQhGV4

ad715ed9f853e6f143c0a8c1aead036d.jpg

0dc4542b2e40fc88d42dcf625a883b9b.jpg

2ac74076b1492d0f7833bc04b6409ac3.jpg

57c7fab7b79cb3097b5193351573c860.jpg

edf46ee79605a8429be03a8f1149c8fd.jpg

I didn't like the look of the exposed shinny screws and washers so I used a spray can of undercoating and cut a hole in a piece of cardboard. Sprayed each one through the hole.
I think it looks a lot better.

c3b9ae3d634dd1ff89e7541df3bf8d2b.jpg

303137baa2e6d9f84e860e0cda6ce6e7.jpg
f59e6450c1097e3d1a7d5afb6edce91c.jpg
4ab5b4541c78cb773a4c5dd0096b66b7.jpg

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I tell you what without that video they would be getting sent back !!!
There paper instructions are really vague. I guess that's because they have a video.

TikiDawg

Jarrod, looks good. But didn't you once tell me how much you hate mud flaps?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes I do !!!!!!!!
but I can't continue to let the front of my RV get hammered with rocks. ��
And I didn't want to have to deal with a hitch mounted setup.
If it was towing a couple times a year I might have done something different, but we are towing this thing all over all the time so this is what I decided I needed to do.
I like the look of these and they are made really tuff and heavy.

I always said I'd never own a Ford too . LOL
Now look at me �� this is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned hands down.

Last edited: