Prospective owner no longer

ATLJOHN

Well we have now joined the Heartland Family. We took delivery of our 2011 Bighorn 3670 :) on Friday. What a difference from pulling our 29 FT TT to the 38FT. It pulled great with my Silverado 3500 DRW. The dealer took me out to practice pulling and then allowed my to practace backing in between 2 of his new Bighorns. Now to our first camping weekend in 2 weeks. See ya all on the rode. :angel:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations on your new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland family.

I dont believe Ga has a chapter yet so I would like to invite you to the SC Rally in April. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=92327#post92327

Would love to see a brand new shiny rig there.

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Excellent choice of rig :D. Good to see your dealer checked you out on manuevering the rig before turning you loose. Your TV is quite capable of handling the 3670.

caissiel

Congratulations on your new Bighorn,
You are doing al the right things, and you seam to have picked a dealer that cares for your safety.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
John, Welcome to the Heartland family. There are very few of us in Georgia. I hope that that will change.
Take the time head to the SC rally. You will meet a bunch of nice people and have a good time. Randy

labbysmom

Yipee! I bet you are delighted. We are expecting our 3670 in 3 weeks. Can't wait. I'd love to hear your comments on it.

Diane

ATLJOHN

Thanks everyone. We made our first trip last weekend to Stephen Foster Park in White Springs, FL. Nice park. We really enjoyed our new BH. Last night we got 4 inches of snow in Hampton,Ga our BH is covered with snow. My wife told me she wants to camping again so she can sit in the recliner and enjoy the heat from the fireplace. If we did not have snow outside I sure would have hooked up and headed to closest GA SP for the weekend.

Cant wait to go camping again. I cannot beleive how our BH so nice to tow. You do not even realize it behind you unless I look into the rear veiw mirror. Which I do alottttt.

It is a sweet rig. So far we are so glad we made this choice. Mark and Diane you will love the BH 3670 we sure do.