Retro fit 6 point leveling system

RottsNScotts

Hi - I am working really hard on buying my Road Warrior.

The dealer I am talking to recommends the Bigfoot 6 point leveling system. They are in Florida. So they are now thinking it might be better, as I am in Seattle, to have it done here so any problems can be addressed if necessary.

The after market folks I talked to generally use HWH.

Do you guys have any feelings either way?

Thanks! Again!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have the Lippert Level Up that came from the factory on our Landmark. We would not be without a leveling system.

jbeletti

Hi Janet - The Bigfoot system has decent reviews out there. Most Heartlands won't have them because we offer the Lippert LevelUp. I don't think you'll go wrong with the Bigfoot system. Just make sure it's a system that comes with an "auto-level" feature so you can just drop the coach and hit the magic button :)

Sniper

Hi Janet - The Bigfoot system has decent reviews out there. Most Heartlands won't have them because we offer the Lippert LevelUp. I don't think you'll go wrong with the Bigfoot system. Just make sure it's a system that comes with an "auto-level" feature so you can just drop the coach and hit the magic button :)

We had the Big Foot 6 pt system installed on our 3010 Cyclone back in May and absolutely love it!

jbeletti

Can the Lippert system be retrofitted? If so, where do I get it?

Yes - the LCI LevelUp system can be added. Best bet is to contact Lippert (866-524-7821) and ask for a certified shop in the area you'll be getting your RV - or, make an appointment to have it done in Elkhart on your way from FL to WA :)

Sniper

Hi - I am working really hard on buying my Road Warrior.

The dealer I am talking to recommends the Bigfoot 6 point leveling system. They are in Florida. So they are now thinking it might be better, as I am in Seattle, to have it done here so any problems can be addressed if necessary.

The after market folks I talked to generally use HWH.

Do you guys have any feelings either way?

Thanks! Again!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

Hi Janet here is a link to Big Foot dealers in Washington State. http://thebigfootleveler.com/uploads/Washington_2-15.pdf

RottsNScotts

Thanks everyone! Lots of helpful information!

Any feeling on whether the 6 point or a 4 point leveling system would be better for a 36' fifth wheel?

And then I think I will have enough info to make a decision!

Sniper

Thanks everyone! Lots of helpful information!

Any feeling on whether the 6 point or a 4 point leveling system would be better for a 36' fifth wheel?

And then I think I will have enough info to make a decision!
IMHO the 6 point system is the way to go. The cost for the 6 point kit is only $300.00 more than the 4 point (of course there will be added labor cost to install as well), but the stability of the 6 point along with less stress and twisting on the frame make it worth the extra cost. I do not have any working knowledge of the Lippert system other than seeing them in action, but they seem to work very well. We researched for 8 months before deciding on the Big Foot system. We have not regretted having it installed. It is amazing. The remote key FOB is great for hooking and un-hooking as well. Here is a link to the manufacture if you would like more info: http://thebigfootleveler.com/

Hope this helps, and safe travels. :)

Bob Vaughn

We live about 25 miles from the Big Foot dealer in Lakeland Fl. We took a road trip over there one morning and talked to the owner. He showed us how it was installed and how it worked. I was impressed. I added that to my wish list of things to get done to our 2011 BC. We are also looking at getting disc brakes installed. But our rich uncle is still in the poor house so it will be a while......