Running the Genny at night!!!!

Jim.Allison

Dont drink and blog!!!!! LOL You might take issue with something that you know absolutely nothing about. You might even start claiming that you're a professor of engineering and you have a PHD in physics. It could happen. LOL.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Gen-turi works as advertised.

Bohemian

And yet my only point, no actual technical evidence from the manufacture no supporting certifications. I have made no statement as to its works or not as we have no technical data on which to make a judgment. That is the nature of science and engineering evidence. We have only sale pitches.

Dont drink and blog!!!!! LOL You might take issue with something that you know absolutely nothing about. You might even start claiming that you're a professor of engineering and you have a PHD in physics. It could happen. LOL.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Gen-turi works as advertised.

porthole

Retired
And yet my only point, no actual technical evidence from the manufacture no supporting certifications. I have made no statement as to its works or not as we have no technical data on which to make a judgment. That is the nature of science and engineering evidence. We have only sale pitches.

Which genset is in your rig?

Last edited: