RV Lock - special pricing for HOC members?

pegmikef

James, I heard from Cade yesterday and he sent me an invoice for shipping and my key fob is on the way. Thanks again. Mike

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We got ours sent to us a couple of weeks ago and installed it right away. It was easy to install, no cutting or modifying needed and the programming worked just as the instructions said. It was simple all the way around and we just love it! Great product so far!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
THANK YOU!!

Just wanted to share my story. We purchased our RV Lock in Goshen at the 2013 Rally. Works great. We began to notice some cracking in our wireless keypad. 1 email, 2 quick pictures and fast response. 1 week later a new keypad arrived in the mail.

THANKS AGAIN!!

porthole

Retired
Questions for RV Locks:

1) Are all the new locks the style with the built in keypad (we have the 1st gen rectangular lockset)

2) Is the old style still available

3) Can more then one lock be keyed alike - Most Cyclone, Road Warriors and Torques have two doors

4) Can the remote also be "keyed" alike for activation

sjs731

Got our rig out of storage over the weekend (which caused winter to return) and installed my lock. Absolutely love it. The FOBs even have good range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

RVLockSupport

Questions for RV Locks:

1) Are all the new locks the style with the built in keypad (we have the 1st gen rectangular lockset)

2) Is the old style still available

3) Can more then one lock be keyed alike - Most Cyclone, Road Warriors and Torques have two doors

4) Can the remote also be "keyed" alike for activation
Yes we are still offering the older style along with our new models. Yes we can key the v3 and v4 and mechanical handles alike and yes you can have any setup for controlling via remote. Hope I answered everything. Thx for the questions.

hcriddle

Got my lock and installed it today and it was very easy to do. I am very pleased so far with this purchase. Thanks very much.

gebills

We received our new V4.0 lock from JT Guardian with the twokey fobs (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] fob courtesy of RVLock extended to Heartland ownersmembership). Finally got around toinstalling the lock this past weekend. Upon installing, using the setup sequence instructions, I found the number “4” key toproduce no beep, whereas the rest of the keys do produce a beep. Assuming this was not a good thing, I got onthe JT Guardian website for RV Locks Saturday morning requesting informationabout the lock setup; later that morning (on a Saturday, believe it or not) Igot an email from someone at JT Guardian indicating that I must have received alock with a bad keypad, and to get in contact with support@rvlock.com. Contacting the support-email address Mondaymorn, I heard nothing in response until Monday afternoon I was notified byemail reflecting a tracking number, that I had another package on it’s way tome from RV Locks. Without considerationthat I have a defective keypad, I like the quality of the lock; it’s goodlooking, the finish quality is very good, and I feel much, much better knowingthat the RV on either side of us doesn’t have a key into our RV. I haven’t set up the key fob’s yet, buthearing from a previous post that the fob range is good is simply and addedbonus, and I’m quite pleased that our entry handle folds nicely over the top ofthe installed lock. I’m tickled with thelock, and pleased that JT Guardian was so quick to react to my needing a newkey pad. Thanx...

mobilcastle

Well, I guess they only answer and "keep in touch" when they want to-I did not receive an answer back. To bad, I had high hopes for this company. I am thinking about going back to standard lock. If I had it to do over again I would have skipped this expensive mod and saved the money for something else. Good luck with your locks.
I sent an email to James several days ago (18th) and I am waiting for a response in reference to the fix.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Have received and installed our newly purchased V4.0 lock from JT Guardian. I am extremely pleased with the quality and ease of installation and programming. This is definitely a worthwhile upgrade to our Big Country not to mention the added security benefit. :cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We've had our version 3 for a year and it's been working beautifully off the FOB and the separate keypad. Still running off the original batteries, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Well, I guess they only answer and "keep in touch" when they want to-I did not receive an answer back. To bad, I had high hopes for this company. I am thinking about going back to standard lock. If I had it to do over again I would have skipped this expensive mod and saved the money for something else. Good luck with your locks.

Steve, I contacted them a week or so ago and got a reply. There is an update coming soon (2-3 weeks, his reply) and they said they will post on the forum here as soon as it is ready.

I prefer to remove it only once, so wait it will be.

And I asked about the new style. The original style is still available.

Miltp920

Installed ours today. Works great with default 1234 code, but we were not able to change code as easily as others following the instructions. Plan to check with rvlock website, anyone else have any trouble programming new code? Extra FOB was nice bonus!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I think you have to be quick on changing the code. Too slow and it will not work. It took a few tries to get the speed down that I needed to get the code to take.