RV's For Less - closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
fireflipper

Williams Family
I just home last night and jsut now checking my mail. I looked for the business card of the dealer, but can not find it. I know they had Heartland products last December when I had mine serviced and they still were carring them when I went past two weeks ago. They are east of Oklahoma right off I-40. So if this is the same one you are refering to, check them out.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
fireflipper

Williams Family
I got home last night and just now checking my mail. I looked for the business card of the dealer, but can not find it. I know they had Heartland products last December when I had mine serviced and they still were carring them when I went past two weeks ago. They are east of Oklahoma right off I-40. So if this is the same one you are refering to, check them out.

jrlebaron

We bought from RV's for Less around the end of June. My sister did also. We checked several dealers near us (2hrs) they had quatoed my sister a price that when it came time to buy they didn't live up to it. RV's was recommended to us, they emailed a price that was low enough that it paid for a trip to Tn. We stayed at their lot for 4 days while they did a check of everything. If we found something wrong all we had to do was get a tech and they would corrected anything that didn't meet with our approval. We also spend a week in Piegon Forge. Since our purchase Heartland has brought on board several dealerships that I would have bought from if they were dealers at the time of purchase. Both dealers have help me with warrenty work. A big thanks to them and to Heartland for all their help. Jim

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hey Gary, I spoke at length with John at Lakeshore and he was a real big help even knowing i had ordered a bighorn from another dealer here at Clovis RV. He even called his high up friends at Heartland and helped me figure out what the real deal was. You can save the most money by buying at a RV show where Heartland incentivizes the dealers so you can get a huge discount and also get extra options for free as they want to make a good showing. If you have a problem like I did by ordering a 2008 bh 3400RE in sept it all works out as they are now driving my new 2009 to Clovis to be picked up shortly. Just call up the heartland factory and speak to a customer rep or find out which heartland rep reps your state or region. I got an awesome deal that even Lakeshore couldn't match.

Iamagoner

What is the web address to this RV for less I have never heard of it. I was thinking about going to the one in Mesa Az RV Factory Direct has anyone ever had any experience with them:D

Iamagoner

Tim

I was wondering if anyone has done business with any of those factory direct RV Dealers, I wrote RVSforless and am just waiting for them but I was just interested in any others closer to Utah.

madigand

I would have to add that Karen and Butch at RV's for Less are the real thing. They did exactly what they said and had out unit waiting for us when we picked it up last April. They had gone thru it and added the extra things that they do. The price was the same as they quoted me while I was in AZ. Drove down to TN and was completly satisfied with them Highly recommend

resqguy

Wow, such good remarks from the dealer we are buying our 3600RL from. We live in NC and made the trip because of their selection. RVsforLess has been hitting the auctions looking for used Bighorns. We were able to get a great deal on a used unit. They seem committed to the Heartland brand.

blackfin

rv for less

zac, I live in southern MD and know the dealer you are referring to, actually I purchased my previous camper from them. They could not get anywhere near the price of my 3950 that I got from Karen and Butch...thousands less. Don't get me wrong the people at the other dealer are very nice and helpful but money is money.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I'm a little confused here...I've heard all these wonderful things about RV's for Less, and how quick Butch and Karen respond, etc.

Well I spoke to Butch last week on Wednesday. Asked for a quote on a new Landmark. He was very nice and we talked for quite awhile. He promised me a quote on a new unit and information on our trade in that evening. He handed me off to Karen who took the e-mail address...she was very nice too! As of this evening I've never heard a word...I even sent them a follow-up e-mail on Saturday reminding them of our conversation!

If this is how they respond...not sure I want to deal with them...what's up with this! I guess I'll have to find someone who wants a sale...

Paul & Nan

Really surprised to hear of the lack of response you have gotten. We have had to call back a couple of times, but generally good response from Butch and Karen. Good enough that we ordered a BH 3670 from them last week. They seem to be really busy there, so maybe try calling again.

Nan
03 Silverado 2500 HD
Pacbrake
06 BH 3500RL
soon to be 09 BH 3670RL

rvfool

I brought my bighorn 3670 from them in May this year. They were very helpful and the best dealership I've ever worked with. Responsive with questions, Help me with my loan with was with USAA. I was very concerned about dealing with someone off the internet. The end result was I travel over 1300 miles one way to trading my Grand Junction and buy the Bighorn. We love how they treated me and the wife. They are by far the best people I've ever deal with. They are also a very strong christian family and very honest. You will not go wrong with them.

5erWonk

We bought our 3055 from them Feb of last year, even drove 2300mi from CA to pick it up. We couldn't have been happier with their service. It was amazing all of the extra little things they did to prepare our unit for arrival and PDI.

I did a full day PDI and found very little wrong. Butch, Karen and the rest of the crew were very patient with us and fixed everthing before we left. By the way Butch bought us Chandlers BBQ (best BBQ in Tenessee) for the road.....UMMMM Good, also 2 extra jars of sauce which we just used from the freezer last weekend on some great ribs.

I would do it again.

kakampers

Well all I can say is...it's been two weeks and they never did respond...not the kind of company I'd want to deal with! I shouldn't have to keep contacting them for information they promised.

kakampers

UPDATE...I was finally contacted by RV's for less. They gave me a quote, however, apparently didn't listen to anything I said. Instead of quoting on the options I asked for, they quoted something completely different...what's up with that!

Well I guess I should at least be happy they finally got back to me...

driver311

maybe u should email them back and try to get what u want . bad mouthing good people isn't the way to handle any thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

driver311NoneNone

kakampers

driver311...NO ONE is bad mouthing anyone!! I'm simply stating the facts...

They are the ones who promised me timely information. And they are the ones who did NOT provide me with what was requested. If you have a problem with me stating exactly what happened...then that is YOUR problem...not mine!!

As I stated earlier...I should not have to repeatedly contact them to obtain what they promised. They were contacted on more than one occasion with this request, and in my opinion took an unreasonable amount of time to respond. Especially when the quote was promised the DAY that I spoke to them...not almost two weeks later!!

No one said they weren't good people...just a little lacking in the followup department. Get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.