RV's For Less - closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulltab

Alrighty then! :) Kathy only speaks the truth. Emails often get forgotten and that could be what happened. She meant no harm, I don't think she was bad mouthing them driver. :)

Forrest Fetherolf

Kathy,

You got my vote.................sounds like the dealer may have quoted something they had in stock. Two weeks later.............I haven't seen any long line of buyers kicking down the doors to buy RV's lately. I think I would be prone to "bad mouth" under those circumstances...........facts are facts.

Forrest

cjbearden

Visitor
Kathy, hugs, I agree with you. In early June prior to making our purchase of the Augusta, I emailed RVs for Less and did not get a response within about three days so we went with a dealer closer at hand. I then emailed RVs for less again and kindly let them know I no longer required their services. Still not even a "Sorry, we couldn't help you or nothing!"

I understand fully that they have helped a lot of people and we can never know what is really going on with someone at any given time as to why they couldn't or wouldn't respond. I forgive them and hope they will be able to help others. I am sorry it didn't work out for us, too.

CJ

jbeletti

Hey gang - let's put a fork in this one. Time to put this thread to rest. Anyone with new feedback on their experience with RVs For Less, please feel free to start a new thread.

Happy camping y'all!.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.