Shock part number needed

Redrider007

I have a 2015 3010 and need to replace two shocks that were damaged- anybody provide me with part numbers on these and where to get? Went into dip on one side and hyperextended other side ripping the nuts off and bending the shafts!

Hotrodbud

I just got one from Amazon two days ago for my Bighorn, found one broken while replacing the brakes. The shock had p/n 122108 stamped on it. A little searching around and I found the complete P/N is 14122108. Amazon has it for $21.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I have a 2015 3010 and need to replace two shocks that were damaged- anybody provide me with part numbers on these and where to get? Went into dip on one side and hyperextended other side ripping the nuts off and bending the shafts!

I replaced mine last fall with these Monroe shocks. The two on the rear axle failed shortly after install on our first significant trip...
4dcaf716ea5a9639116706081e48ea47.jpg

mlpeloquin

Replace mine with the Monroe shocks before travelin2 posted his experience with them. So far 1300 miles of California's best roads, LOL, they have held up. I will keep an eye on them. I did make a great effort to center the bushing and because of the acute angle it was not so easy.