Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
1c6a2ab74532b3a3c630ebc7de984bc9.jpg

2016 GMC 3500 & 2017 3611

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I got a few more hail dings on my 2015 Chevy 2500HD yesterday . . .

Oh well . . . it is a truck, after all!

1adam12

Thanks for the comment rjr6150/Randy. I will admit I do miss the stability of the DRW but the difference in the SRW is not huge (and I added airbags for leveling). Plus, my wife uses this truck for a daily driver and despised having to park the DRW in the lower 40 at Walmart :)

Rollin_Free

I got a few more hail dings on my 2015 Chevy 2500HD yesterday . . .

Oh well . . . it is a truck, after all!

Sorry about the dings. Even though you say it's a truck I know you felt every one of them when they hit.

On the same note Thursday (trash day) I was backing into our driveway and the right front fender bumped the trash canister, that I didn't see in the grass on the side of the driveway, and put two small dings in it. As you said it is a truck but it still hurts when it happens.

Power247

There's a bunch of good lookin rigs in this thread. Here's my 2012 Ram 2500
c453ea770dc24894182db4ec46388358.jpg

And one all hitched up heading out on our first trip with our new Pioneer.
09bfaa2eba2968b5a9fb0b5a460913ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

IronJ

Nice...what 19.5 wheel/tire are u using?..I'm still looking for another set to use when I tow. The factory wheel is just kinda small looking on my rig....just don't like the limited tire options ....

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Wheels are Alcoa from American Force Wheels. Tires are Goodyear G622 225/70x19.5
Didn't like the stock tires the truck came with when towing. Tires didn't feel stable on the road.

IronJ

Wheels are Alcoa from American Force Wheels. Tires are Goodyear G622 225/70x19.5
Didn't like the stock tires the truck came with when towing. Tires didn't feel stable on the road.

Really? Did u have the stock 17s with the Goodyear all terrain?....I think they ride ok...

My issue is on long trips my aftermarket 22"s and 35/12.5/22 add too much weight and wear too fast ...

But the stock rims look like roller skate wheels on the big truck..

I'm looking for a nice set of 19.5 or 20 to run as tow tires/wheels...I don't need 9+ inch wide rims as I'm not gonna run an offroad tire....

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
I had these from my 2006 so when I traded the truck I kept the 19.5 and put them on the 2014