Sink bathroom big horn travler

Papacokes

Hey have a link when you turn water on in the middle of the faucet lines r tight never seen any thing like itanyone have same problem?!!!! Thank you

danemayer

Well, if it's part of the faucet assembly leaking, you may need a new faucet assembly. Look at the fittings where it connects to the water lines. When in the hardware store, get a new faucet that will fit the same holes and connect to the same fittings.

If under warranty, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They will probably be willing to send you a faucet for self install.

If you don't want to install a new faucet yourself, you'll either have to take the trailer to your dealer, or find a mobile servicer and pay the travel charge.

Papacokes

well, if it's part of the faucet assembly leaking, you may need a new faucet assembly. Look at the fittings where it connects to the water lines. When in the hardware store, get a new faucet that will fit the same holes and connect to the same fittings.

If under warranty, call heartland customer service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your vin # ready. They will probably be willing to send you a faucet for self install.

If you don't want to install a new faucet yourself, you'll either have to take the trailer to your dealer, or find a mobile servicer and pay the travel charge.
. Is it hard to post pictures

danemayer

Look for the icon shown in the picture attached below.

You may have to make one more post before the forum software allows you to post pictures.

Attachments

• Add picture icon.jpg
    Add picture icon.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 13

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The faucet has a plastic tube that runs through the spigot form the valves. The spigot is not solid metal, but a hollow tube. There is a joint in the middle of the spigot tube that can deteriorate and cause water to leak under the faucet when the water is flowing. I dissected mine when it started leaking into the cabinet. Cheap construction.

Go to any big box store and get a real faucet to replace it. You’ll want one for a 4” valve spacing. Easy repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk