Snow fun

jnbhobe

I like that Dave, :cool: It would look good on the Rubicon.:cool:Could have used it last year for hunting with 56" on the ground. :eek::eek: Jon

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I noticed a couple new things today while preparing for the arrival of the next storm. John's "Bertha" looks lonely in the driveway and she is extremely jealous of his new relationship! I guess a man can never have enough Fords in his stable.

I also could not help but realize that John is a dreamer! The Boss? You can name your plow honey cause it never hurts to dream! Just remember to check your dreams at the door!

Attachments

• 100_1165.jpg
    100_1165.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_1166.jpg
    100_1166.jpg
    788.2 KB · Views: 25

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Snowing hard here now. Federal Government closed again on Wednesday. First time I can remember it being shut down for 3 straight days. Limited parking at Metro stops and none downtown make travel into the city next to impossible.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well it's no fun anymore! Had about 3 hours of rain in between blizzards and everything is frozen shut and iced up! 3 inches of solid ice in the street and no real good way of cleaning this stuff! Praying for a good day of sunshine is all we got left!

boatto5er

We're bright and sunny today, but low temps won't melt much. I guess we're lucky though. We didn't get the rain/ice, so it's all snow here.

bill40

Your right Deb I just noticed , the truck states a fact THE BOSS. Now if it were a Cheby it would say THE ONLY BOSS!!!!:angel:

jnbhobe

Hey Deb ; Its just everyday stuff, we had a foot yesterday.It will all go away by April. just sit back and hate every minute. LOL

boatto5er

Federal Government is actually going back to work tomorrow (albeit with a delayed arrival and liberal leave in effect).

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Recieved this pic from bill40. I think Gus needs one of these!

Attachments

• snowblower.jpg
    snowblower.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 28

bill40

They will provide a Ford engine if Gus needs it, this one has a 454 GM. The colling system runs through the handles just to keep your hands warm.

jimtoo

OK,,, this looks like it is getting. :eek: So,,, using the powers invested in me :cool: I am going to ask LK to have the system change things a little :rolleyes:. IF you are a Dodge owner and type in that name,,, it will automaticly be changed to Chev :p and if your a FORD owner and type in that name it will be changed to GMC :p Now ,,, you guys be nice and don't criticize my GMC or Chebby.

Ya'll just wait. It may happen,, so be sure you read your post. :D :p

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just wanted to chime in here to say that these guys were all together and had tons of fun with the manufacturer thing at the PA rally. I am sure that they mean no disrespect to anyone or anything! It's just kidding!!!!!!!!