Snow fun

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I agree with Debbie. Sounds to me like it is the My dog is bigger than your dog thing to me.I don't think any harm was intended.

truknutt

Committed Member
Totally made that post in fun. Sorry if I offended or touched on a nerve. In all honesty I had a boss years ago that laid that one on me and my new Ford. Of course he was, and still is, a devoted supporter of all the Gigantic Mechanical Catastropies. :D

jnbhobe

OK,,, this looks like it is getting. :eek: So,,, using the powers invested in me :cool: I am going to ask LK to have the system change things a little :rolleyes:. IF you are a Dodge owner and type in that name,,, it will automaticly be changed to Chev :p and if your a FORD owner and type in that name it will be changed to GMC :p Now ,,, you guys be nice and don't criticize my GMC or Chebby.

Ya'll just wait. It may happen,, so be sure you read your post. :D :p
Boy I don't know but this sounds like an abuse of power to me . JB help us out here,Jim2 wants to make your Ford a gmc. :D
:D

dieselengineer

Charter Member
It sounds like we can just drop the heated tailgate and use it as a food warmer at the rally. Now, is that heated tailgate a standard feature on those newer emission trucks?