Strange Tire Wear

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Also once you inflate the tires it might help to even out the wear to rotate them, front to back, back to front, not side to side. I bet if you got your rig weighed you would be surprised how much weight is on the tires.

Bobby A

Also once you inflate the tires it might help to even out the wear to rotate them, front to back, back to front, not side to side. I bet if you got your rig weighed you would be surprised how much weight is on the tires.

That's interesting Jim, a few year back I wanted to rotate my G614's and I called a Goodyear dealer and they told me that those tires are(I think is said) multi directional and to rotate them front to opposite side rear and so on. I don't have the info in front of me, I did save it and its in all my Heartland paper work just in case I needed it. If that is not the correct info, I sure would like to know what is.

cgaskins

That's interesting Jim, a few year back I wanted to rotate my G614's and I called a Goodyear dealer and they told me that those tires are(I think is said) multi directional and to rotate them front to opposite side rear and so on. I don't have the info in front of me, I did save it and its in all my Heartland paper work just in case I needed it. If that is not the correct info, I sure would like to know what is.

Now I was about to ask that question.... Should I rotate the tires?

-Chris

Bobby A

Now I was about to ask that question.... Should I rotate the tires?

-Chris

Sorry for the late response, we have been on the road for 4 days, I was waiting on Jim's response also, at this point I don't know of the correct way to rotate, contact your Goodyear dealer or call Goodyear corporate customer service and see what kind of answer they give you. I would be interested also.