The long road here

speedcat

I joined the site in 2014 and tomorrow will finalize our order for a new Charleston. This will be my fifth RV. Started with a Coleman pop up, then a hybrid tag along, on to a 36' TT and the current home away from home, a 41' Sabre fifth wheel bunkhouse. We travel frequently with our best friend who have been Heartland Landmark owners for two years. We look forward to the camaraderie of the Heartland Community

jimtoo

Hi Speedcat,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family finally. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed as you know if you have been lurking around the forum.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi speedcat and congratulations on the Charleston. Hope you'll join the club and come to some rallies in the future.

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

speedcat

Jim, we met you at the Sevierville RV show two years ago and enjoyed your company. You endured our many questions and provided useful information.

jbeletti

Jim, we met you at the Sevierville RV show two years ago and enjoyed your company. You endured our many questions and provided useful information.

Wow - thank you for closing the loop for me. I can talk about RVs forever at RV shows. It's great to hear that down the road - the time was well spent :)

DWChris

All I can say is "it's about time". LOL.

I'm the friend with the Landmark. I've had to endure all the discussions and looks at "other" brands over the past few years. But I endured and finally got him to go the right way! LOL. I think I should be awarded some recognition from Heartland. LOL. I've already briefed him on how to join the club.

Now we'll be side by side Landmarks for years to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

All I can say is "it's about time". LOL.

I'm the friend with the Landmark. I've had to endure all the discussions and looks at "other" brands over the past few years. But I endured and finally got him to go the right way! LOL. I think I should be awarded some recognition from Heartland. LOL. I've already briefed him on how to join the club.

Now we'll be side by side Landmarks for years to come!

Nice work David! Sounds like you wore him down :) Hope to see you both at a rally. Hey, how about the national rally this June in Goshen, Indiana! :)

DWChris

Jim - you have no idea how much I'd love to come to Goshen. But I've already made plans at that time. Because of work and other reasons I have to make my vacation plans a year out. For the last couple of years after I had already made my plans I would find out rally dates. Coincidentally it has been at the same time.

So - when will the 2018 National rally date be posted? I would love to make it to a national rally especially at Goshen.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim - you have no idea how much I'd love to come to Goshen. But I've already made plans at that time. Because of work and other reasons I have to make my vacation plans a year out. For the last couple of years after I had already made my plans I would find out rally dates. Coincidentally it has been at the same time.

So - when will the 2018 National rally date be posted? I would love to make it to a national rally especially at Goshen.

It will be in 2019.

DWChris

Sounds good. I'm finally planning to retire in 2020 so things will ease up (as far as planning) then.

speedcat

It's not that he wore me down. I have always liked Landmark but enjoyed making him sweat! His argument as always been " but we could go to rallies together" Guess that's on the "to do" list now!

jbeletti

It's not that he wore me down. I have always liked Landmark but enjoyed making him sweat! His argument as always been " but we could go to rallies together" Guess that's on the "to do" list now!

Well, he is right about that. See you at the rallies!