Timberland Acres Lobster Fest...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well we had a mini Lobster fest here at Timberland Acres RV park..

Had a great time and met new friends, Rick & Debbie Gallant and Gary & Karen Buxton.

DSC_1842 [1024x768].JPG DSC_1846 [1024x768].JPG
DSC_1847 [1024x768].JPG DSC_1848 [1024x768].JPG

No we did not eat it all but everything was finger lickin good..

3 big 4 lb ones are Pat's. Freezing them and some of the 1.5 lb'ers

BC

caissiel

Lobsters here in the north are the original crayfish before they starved and lost limbs while making they way south.

Have a nice visit in our part of the country Rick & Debbie Gallant and Gary & Karen Buxton.

To bad about the bad weather, it will surely get nicer.

We notherners eat Labster with a plastic table cover and throw it all in the gargage. Some Frenchmen were visiting us one time and we had a festive Lobster supper and they found it a great waste to throw the plastic away, they wanted to wash the plastic. Lobster smells for a while after the party.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Yea... had a big pole and a long line..

Actually the weather here has been pretty good. Seems the weather just around us..

bc

rick_debbie_gallant

Thanks to Bob and Pat for a wonderful dinner. The lobster was great, but making new friends in Bob and Pat was even better. My DW and I are traveling with the Buxton's and their fur girls. We are heading to PEI for a visit and perhaps meeting Some relatives for the first time. Bob and Pat, May the sun always be in your face and the wind and rain at your back. Peace be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Nope.. Not one twang on a banjo.. Oh Well maybe next time.

Had a great time guys.. See you down the road. Have fun in PEI..

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Yup.. it's up and running with a new generator, nope alternator. Fur got what that durn thing was called....

Tell Debbie I have another lobster tail for her. This one has 2 stripes. Makes it even better.

BC

dave10a

Timberland Acres is one of my favorite parks. Great area, food and people.... not to mention that they honor veterans.