Transmaster tires warranty

sat119

Does anybody know how to get Transmaster tires covered under warranty on a 1 month old Heartland Cyclone. These tires were manufactured in mid 2006 and installed on a new 2010 before I bought the trailer. These tires tread separated within only 1 month after purchase of the coach. The dealer in California is now saying that it is not their responsibility!!!!

Bruce Moss
sat119@sbcglobal.net

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, four year old tires on a new rig? I was not aware that Heartland used Transmaster tires.
Give Heartland Customer Service a call. Have the last 8 digits of your VIN handy when you do. They will be able to tell you what tires your rig came with. They should also tell you who to contact for tire warranty. If you are looking for any help from the tire people it is important to have the tire carcass.
And IMHO, a good dealer would at least try and help you out even if it was not their responsibility.

Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bruce, what Dave said. Do you know what the build date of the trailer is?? Something does not smell right. Even if the trailer was built in 09....4 year old tires?? Not likely. Maybe there was some tire swapping at the dealer before you bought the coach. Call HL right away and bet they can tell you what brand of tire was installed on your coach. Make sure you have the VIN# handy when you call.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Does anybody know how to get Transmaster tires covered under warranty on a 1 month old Heartland Cyclone. These tires were manufactured in mid 2006 and installed on a new 2010 before I bought the trailer. These tires tread separated within only 1 month after purchase of the coach. The dealer in California is now saying that it is not their responsibility!!!!

Bruce Moss
sat119@sbcglobal.net

Wasn't this question answered in another post? Call Heartland Customer service and have your vin ready. They can tell you who the tire supplier is. Then you will have to contact the tire supplier who is probably Tredit Tire in Elkhart. Or you can look at the supplier listing in the rig (should be inside a cabinet) and the tire supplier is probably listed.

GOTTOYS

Sounds like a quality tire! If they do give you some money, I would spend it on a decent set of tires. Not that Chinese junk and I'm not talking about a boat...Don