Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

dix36

Well, the FL/WV/VA Hills got 'er did. We've registered to be at Beth Page from 8-15 JUN. We're always afraid we'll miss something if we don't come early and stay late! :cool::cool:

hbcottage

hbcottage
All singed up and ready to go - but still have lots and lots of snow on the ground in SW PA. Our new Bighorn is nice and warm in covered storage, so we are the only ones so anxious to RV again. Doing the rig and truck weigh in too. Arriving on the 7th and departing on Monday 16th after the Rally. Ready to help where we can - have 2 Zappees and will travel (all over the camp grounds) as desired.

Hank and Phyllis

camperjohn08

Hello Everyone... Nancy & I signed up this morning.. we are signed up for the Pre-Rally and the Rally itself.. our dates are 8th thru 16th...And Yes this will be our First National Rally we have attended... Oh Let the Fun Begin..
Also If any set-up help is required Nancy & I will be more than Happy to Help OUT.. See You All There.... :)

f250dieseldad

Hey John a bunch of us are going to the Ontario Rally after the national rally. You need to give that Ford a workout and join us!!!

clickers

Hi Hank
We really like our 2014 bought at the Hershey rally. Think you will too. We are having trouble getting registration completed-ANY SUGGESTIONS?
JOHN AND BEV CLICKNER

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Niagara Falls.
Rally thread.

Peace
Dave

If you heading west instead of Canada after the National Rally,
You should consider attending the Iowa chapter Rally, June 20-22, in Altoona, IA, just off I-80.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...na-6-20-2014-to-6-22-2014?p=338988#post338988

olcoon

Well, we got registered this evening. Took forever with the lousy internet connection we get here on the gate! But the main thing is we got-r-done! I felt special this year also, I actually received the email notification! Last 2 years I didn't receive one, no matter what I did!

asherwin

So i am clear .... On the registration form i indicated arrival on the 11th. Does the registration fee cover arrival on the 11th or 12th? If the 12th then i will call Bethpage and pay the additional night.

Thx

jbeletti

So i am clear .... On the registration form i indicated arrival on the 11th. Does the registration fee cover arrival on the 11th or 12th? If the 12th then i will call Bethpage and pay the additional night.

Thx

Hi Alan and Kim,

The rally rate covers your camping for the nights of the 12, 13 and 14 of June. Your indication of arrival date was merely informational for us rally organizers. You will need to contact Bethpage directly to reserve pre and post rally nights. Call them at (804) 758-4349. See you in Urbanna!

See the Pre/Post Rally article on the Rally Portal for more details.

Last edited:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Hey JB,

Any update on vendors at National? Specifically MorRyde. Looking for suspension upgrade info and deal.

Murry

jbeletti

Hey JB,

Any update on vendors at National? Specifically MorRyde. Looking for suspension upgrade info and deal.

Murry

There WILL be vendors (though fewer than when we do it in Goshen). Mor/ryde and Lippert WILL be there. There WILL be specials. How special - I can't say as I have yet to get to that point. But it's HOT on my list of next steps :)

Continue to watch the Hearltand Marketplace article on the Rally Portal and I will circle back to this Rally Discussion thread to advise when significant changes have been made to the article.

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Alan and Kim,

The rally rate covers your camping for the nights of the 12, 13 and 14 of June. Your indication of arrival date was merely informational for us rally organizers. You will need to contact Bethpage directly to reserve pre and post rally nights. Call them at (804) 758-4349. See you in Urbanna!

Just made my reservation for 6/11 with a very nice person. So far so good. :). We can't wait. Is it June yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vtxkid

Looks like there is only 5 sites left according to regonline. They went pretty quick!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk