Water psi?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My hose is rated for 200 psi. Bought a 50ft section from RV Filter Store. If the CG pressure ever bursts that, the CG will look like a kiddie water park. :)

mobilcastle

Hey John,
Do you lift weights to carry that pup? I screwed up the previous post by hitting the send button before I was finished!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Haha! But, yes I actually do work out with a Weider 9640 weight "machine." That and a treadmill. The hose weighs less than the 50A cord does.

donr827

My hose is rated for 200 psi. Bought a 50ft section from RV Filter Store. If the CG pressure ever bursts that, the CG will look like a kiddie water park. :)
Their hoses are expensive but well worth the cost when you look at hose material and fittings.....Don

porthole

Retired
My watts never seems to stay at a set pressure. A regulator should keep the set outlet pressure regardless of the inlet pressure, mine doesn't.

To the OP's question as to pressure, I have found that when the CG pressure is 60 or higher and I do not have a regulator attached, that the the valve on the toilet leaks.

danemayer

My watts never seems to stay at a set pressure. A regulator should keep the set outlet pressure regardless of the inlet pressure, mine doesn't.
Duane, if your Watts is set to 60psi and campground pressure drops to 30, I'm pretty sure your Watts gauge will drop to 30. It's not going to increase pressure beyond what the campground supplies.

porthole

Retired
Duane, if your Watts is set to 60psi and campground pressure drops to 30, I'm pretty sure your Watts gauge will drop to 30. It's not going to increase pressure beyond what the campground supplies.

What I mean is, if I set it at 50 with a CG pressure of 70 and the CG pressure drops to 60 - the watts will drop some. Likewise if it was set to 50 and the CG pressure is over 70, my watts is higher the 50.