We already had our summer

PhotoPete

I have a overwhelming desire to pull the rig out of storage and hit the road. The problem our summer started about a month and a half ago with 80 degree days. Now its back down to freezing at night and cool in the day. My camping cycle internal clock is all messed up!

The only fix i can think of is a campfire!

P

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
A campfire would be a nice touch except that fires are banned here right now! All of our clocks are messed up but if you hook up and haul your medication to a nearby campground you'll feel better in no time!

PhotoPete

Funny, we have the same fire bans in place. I might just have to pull the medicine out of storage. At least I could look at it.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I got to pull my rig from storage to the dealer (30 miles) and back for service. Sort of a fix. Gotta get cracking, my garage is starting to fill up with add-ons for it. Winegard satelite system arrived yesterday, the new ODS window awning is waiting to be put on, and the NeverFail bushings are patiently sitting in their box, as is the new solar light for the flagpole.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
We're waiting for that first camping trip of the summer too! BH is out of storage and ready and itching to go!
We got the "driveway camping" out of the way and ready for the real thing!

JohnDar...... you've got some fun projects in front of you but I'd like more info. on your solar light for the flagple?