What did you do to your camper today?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John was the $950.00 a one time expense including sales tax on your truck or your yearly license fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe it was a first-time expense including taxes . . . I'll let you know next November when I have to get my tabs for 2016!

New truck:

RifleCO2014-IMG_2931.jpg TruckTopper-IMG_20141004_142131159.jpg TruckOnLookoutMountain-IMG_20141010_134015656.jpg NewTruckTrailerLevel-IMG_20140918_130913251.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Jon
You need to check the new fee schedule. When renew my 11,500 gvw F350 in August I'll pay $438!!!! The dealer licensed it with a class 8 window sticker.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Added remote digital thermometers to both the living area and the basement so I can monitor the temperature in the unit from inside the house. Temperature was 12 degrees F last night and the high today will be 30 degrees F. Internal temperatures in the unit goes from 47 degrees F to 53 degrees F. I do have the furnace set at 55 degrees and have two electric heaters, one in the living area and one in the basement. Supposed to get into the 40s next week and at that time I will be installing a backup camera.

whp4262

BTW, what have those of you that have had mice do to eradicate them?[/QUOTE]

I use the glue traps and check them regularly, they seem to work the best for the tiny field mice.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The Elkridge is in storage till end of March, but I did get a chance to work on TV this past weekend. Installed 7" touch screen NAV, GPS, Back up camera, stereo into the old RAM. While the dash was pulled, I installed a custom wire harness to hardwire TPMS monitor, additional power ports, USB chargers and tuner monitor. I had about 11 hrs in total but well worth it. Cleaned up the interior completely. No more wires running to power ports. Very clean. Love the Bluetooth.

JWalker

Jamie, where's the before and after pics?

Forgot the before pics but here are some after. Not as fancy as the new trucks but sue an upgrade for the 7 year old beast.

2yufwn6.jpg

28ap3br.jpg

2q8ugqd.jpg

jimtoo

Looking really good Jamie. Will you tell me the brand and model please. I am looking to do something similar to my truck.

Jim M

JWalker

Nothing fancy. And didn't break the bank.

Clarion VZ401 7-Inch In-Dash Single-Din Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/USB Receiver with Bluetooth https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004CYF366/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_W1XTub122ZQS5

Also installed this camera.
Backup Rear View Camera in HD Color with FREE BONUS DIY Installation Video and Book. License Plate Mount for Cars/Trucks/RV's. Best Quality: Resolution/Night Vision/Waterproof/Anti-Fog/Safety/Security/Reverse Parking Assistance. WARRANTY https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KH3SZTS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_NfYTub154M6VR

Also this bypass to allow DVD play while driving.
MicroBypass Parking Brake Override Bypass for Clarion https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006CSSKCO/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_CiYTub0881PAK

Mizmary

BTW, what have those of you that have had mice do to eradicate them?

I use the glue traps and check them regularly, they seem to work the best for the tiny field mice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

We have used peppermint oil in the past.. Soak some cotton balls in it - and the mice stay away. It seemed to work?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are using ours right now, too!

We've been at the Grand Canyon the last two nights and on the road two nights before that.

We pull out this morning to head south to the Arizona HOC Rally west of Pheonix.

Found a few minor issues with the trailer since we last used it (September,2014), and the day before yesterday had to have the spare swapped in Flagstaff, AZ for one of the other tires as it was wearing out bad on the inside edge!

Apparently we need to have our trailer aligned.

Jim.Allison

Researched Kodiak Disc Brake system........need to wire in another "cigarette lighter DC power port" for the Engel fridge/freezer, I'm waiting for it to warm up a little.

MagnoliaTom

Researched Kodiak Disc Brake system........need to wire in another "cigarette lighter DC power port" for the Engel fridge/freezer, I'm waiting for it to warm up a little.

I've looked into that system as well. Please do a review or write up if you make the switch