What did you do to your camper today?

Ted_Dee

Erika, I just ordered my kit a few minutes ago and if everyone who has ordered it uses it, the next run will be on sun glasses to protect the eyes from the shine.

PS: What kind of commission are you getting from all these sales? If you aren't, you should.

George, I just had a great idea. I think it would be a good idea for you to apply the wax to your rig the next two weeks and get the technique down perfectly, also it would give you and Dolly quality time together outside. Then when we go to Lake O the Pines you could do like a seminar (using my rig) to demonstrate how well it works. Might even be a Shiner in it for you.

Chippendale

George, I just had a great idea. I think it would be a good idea for you to apply the wax to your rig the next two weeks and get the technique down perfectly, also it would give you and Dolly quality time together outside. Then when we go to Lake O the Pines you could do like a seminar (using my rig) to demonstrate how well it works. Might even be a Shiner in it for you.

Ted, you are a nice guy, please do us all a favor, what ever you do, don't hold your breath until I follow your suggestion.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Used more Wash Wax All on the truck this evening. It started getting dark, then sprinkling as I finished up. We'll see how it looks in the morning. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ee7cf0f077be008553ba6cc874362dfc.jpg

Update, even with 2" of rain she looks good today!

Last edited:

esscobra

installed outdoor tv and mount in basement and built box to protect it- next is more boxes for chairs and shelf on top for table

Attachments

• IMG_8425.JPG
    IMG_8425.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8434.JPG
    IMG_8434.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 94

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
This weekend I finally got around to de-winterizing the rig, repacked the hub bearings, adjusted the brakes, adjusted shower enclosure (now the door closes), installed a Simply Safe alarm system, made an extension for the short mattress (not short anymore), and thought about washing it. I then came to my senses and decided to wash at a later date:cool:

Paradise2

Used more Wash Wax All on the truck this evening. It started getting dark, then sprinkling as I finished up. We'll see how it looks in the morning. Lol

ee7cf0f077be008553ba6cc874362dfc.jpg

Update, even with 2" of rain she looks good today!

What wash n wax did you use and do you use it on your trailer also?

what

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
This past Saturday while lounging around at the Ft. Collins, Colorado HOC Rally I replaced the Bauer RV lock as the original was defective (new one works great)!

Prowler BauerRVlock-P6030889.jpg

Plus, since I had the trailer level I finally got around to installing a couple of levels so I don't have to keep running in and out to check level.

While I never really trusted the level on the floor (floor is not really flat), my actual way of knowing the Prowler was level is if the glass shower door stays open halfway!

ProwlerLevels-P6030886.jpg

johnpsz

Not today, but yesterday... I installed a Trailer Camera to my Elkridge, I recently bought a new truck and it had an option for a Trailer Camera and Trailer TPMS monitoring, so here is a video of that...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Took our rig to MorRyde today as scheduled appt. for SRE 4000 suspension, heavy duty wetbolt kit and changed our shocks (we prepurchsed) for Bilsteins. We travel from Elkhart, IN to Nashville, TN tomorrow, so we will see how they do!

ffb969aefef213880a0ea7c792bc3a79.jpg

rjr6150

Not really the Landmark but had the SD drivers and passengers window tinted along with the sunroof. Amazing difference. We used LLumar brand their CTX ceramic.

Now seriously considering getting the 5th done

porthole

Retired
Removed the King Jack TV antenna via either a tree branch or bird strike :mad:

Attachments

• King Jack antenna.jpg
    King Jack antenna.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 76

Aandaar

We used LLumar brand their CTX ceramic.

Now seriously considering getting the 5th done

We have been looking into this also. The cost to do our 3970RD is almost as much as installing a third A/C. Our quote was about 1400.00

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, we ran into the stained glass vendor at the national rally. And the wife batted her little eyes at me and I started out with this.
34zip8n.jpg

Then, took a deep breath, measured 10 times and did this
2dba3qx.jpg

izqd6b.jpg

Ended up with this
502stu.jpg

HAPPY WIFE!!!

Power247

Well, we ran into the stained glass vendor at the national rally. And the wife batted her little eyes at me and I started out with this.
34zip8n.jpg

Then, took a deep breath, measured 10 times and did this
2dba3qx.jpg

izqd6b.jpg

Ended up with this
502stu.jpg

HAPPY WIFE!!!
Nice! It's like having HIS and HERS doors to the camper!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

PondSkum

No pics, but finally took a label maker and labeled all the switches so we stop guessing at which switch is for the rear bunk, or the rear awning lights... LOL

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Nice! It's like having HIS and HERS doors to the camper!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

LOL! That is true. Notice who's window gets moved to the half bath in the rear of the camper…