What did you do to your camper today?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Sure am glad my dealer isn't like that, if I send something to him I have it back in a couple of days.

I've used the HL dealer and a local SOB dealer and both are in and out. None of this drop it off and I'll get around to it eventually...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've used the HL dealer and a local SOB dealer and both are in and out. None of this drop it off and I'll get around to it eventually..

Part of the issue was, of course . . . waiting on parts to arrive!

I spoke with them earlier this morning and they said it would be done this afternoon.

Since we have snow falling right now I will probably pick it up next week . . .

Hold on . . . phone is ringing . . . I'll be right back . . .

It was the dealership and the trailer is done!

I will wait until next week to pick it up since they have more snow up there than we have here, and since several of the issues are outside on the trailer, I'd rather be able to check everything out before I leave.

Cool . . . now we can get ready for the Tucson Rodeo Rally, which we will leave for six weeks from today!

travelin2

Part of the issue was, of course . . . waiting on parts to arrive!

I spoke with them earlier this morning and they said it would be done this afternoon.

Since we have snow falling right now I will probably pick it up next week . . .

Hold on . . . phone is ringing . . . I'll be right back . . .

It was the dealership and the trailer is done!

I will wait until next week to pick it up since they have more snow up there than we have here, and since several of the issues are outside on the trailer, I'd rather be able to check everything out before I leave.

Cool . . . now we can get ready for the Tucson Rodeo Rally, which we will leave for six weeks from today!

Roll on!!!

jetmech36

Finally got around to installing 4 new D-Rings in the toy room. Prep work for the motorcycle chock and prep done for installing the fifth wheel rails into our new F-350. Busy day for sure.

danemayer

Retired the kitchen faucet today. It lived a fairly full life and after 5 years out it goes. It's been suffering from a worsening clog for some time, lately reducing flow to a trickle. Also installed cutoff valves on the water lines while I was in there.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Retired the kitchen faucet today. It lived a fairly full life and after 5 years out it goes. It's been suffering from a worsening clog for some time, lately reducing flow to a trickle. Also installed cutoff valves on the water lines while I was in there.

Need pics!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Dan - what type of faucet did you put in and where did you get it from? Curious minds would like to know. Thx

danemayer

Dan - what type of faucet did you put in and where did you get it from? Curious minds would like to know. Thx

Delta Ashton from Lowes. It's a high neck design with pull out faucet, very similar to the original faucet. Also needed adapters from the 3/8" faucet water lines to the 1/2" water supply lines.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Installed a set of RV SnapPads my wife gave me for Christmas. Will be about three months though before we take our next trip to see how they actually perform.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Changed out the backsplash in the Kitchen and Bathroom

Before pictures:
Kitchen IMG_0880.jpg
BathroomIMG_0877.jpg

And after:
KitchenIMG_0300.jpg
BathroomIMG_0301.jpg

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod & Kelly, Looks beautiful!! Much better/richer looking than what it was. I see you Kelly in the pic. LOL

Donna

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod & Kelly, Looks beautiful!! Much better/richer looking than what it was. I see you Kelly in the pic. LOL

Donna

Thanks Donna! I can't wait to see the changes iandthe modifications you guys make it to that new Big Horn once you finally are able to pick it up.

Rod

jbeletti

Looking good Rod and Kelly. Way to lighten up the kitchen too. Have you seen Kathy Adams thread or FB post on her and Ken's mods to their darker interior LM? Cool stuff. See you later this year!

danemayer

Replaced the toilet today.

Last week a piece of the ceramic material cracked off the underside in back, near the anti-siphon valve. The result was a drip in back after flushing. The temp fix was epoxy.

Dometic was kind enough to send a replacement 310 at no charge, even though the toilet was 5 years old.

Took about 15 minutes to replace it, including addition of a cutoff valve on the water supply line.

HornedToad

What did I do FOR my camper today???

Full hook ups at home...
Hose bib = $0, 3 included with house
Sewer Tap = $0, extended off laundry room
50 amp plug = $100 materials + lunch for the electrical crew

Being able to plug in / fill up to get ready for a trip &
clean up / dump after a trip...
Priceless!!!
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0574.jpg

travelin2

What did I do FOR my camper today???

Full hook ups at home...
Hose bib = $0, 3 included with house
Sewer Tap = $0, extended off laundry room
50 amp plug = $100 materials + lunch for the electrical crew

Being able to plug in / fill up to get ready for a trip &
clean up / dump after a trip...
Priceless!!!
View attachment 42463
View attachment 42464

Sure is nice to have isn't it? I have 50A next to the rig and water close enough. Access to my septic tank is out of the question though.