What did you do to your camper today?

silvasp

I don't know why Heartland put shower curtains in the trailer instead of a screen or doors. Seems like the curtains would leak horribly. I installed a pleated shower screen in my 26LRSS today. Went on real easy.
Shower Screen.jpg

Also upgraded the cheap speakers from China to some Kenwood.Sound is very much improved.

rxbristol

I don't know why Heartland put shower curtains in the trailer instead of a screen or doors. Seems like the curtains would leak horribly. I installed a pleated shower screen in my 26LRSS today. Went on real easy.
View attachment 43240

Also upgraded the cheap speakers from China to some Kenwood.Sound is very much improved.

That screen looks crisp and neat...very nice.

pegmikef

Added an a/b switch to the earlier mod I made with diplexers to pipe the currently playing satellite audio/video to the bedroom TV (Tailgater only allows one receiver) over the bedroom satellite feed. The switch allows me to switch back and forth between the satellite feed and OTA/CATV and full control on the bedroom TV without having to screw with the patch cable.

Attachments

• a-b switch.jpg
    a-b switch.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 68

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I stripped everything out of the North Trail..it is now ready for sale or trade in on my new Sundance! So excited can't wait for the build date!
Goshen here I come!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Parked the Prowler next to the garage as we just got back home last night from the 2016 AZ HOC Tucson Rodeo Rally.

Diamondjim

Ordered and received the truck blue LED lights (special) from eBay, that I spotted here on this thread, for step lights.

Went to the rig in storage about 4:30 yesterday (temp was 86° nice breeze), as I knew I'd be in the shade of another 5th wheel parked next to me. (lots of motorhomes & TT here, but only 1 other 5th wheel)
Was dreading drilling all those holes in the I-beam to mount the lights....took my time, and now all the holes are in the steel, next to wire the lights in. Going to dry to do it without disturbing the underbelly seal. LOVE a challenge.
I had no self-drilling screws of a small enough size, thus the electric drill came out of storage to get the job done.

dlw930

Took out the original black microwave-convection oven from our Key Largo and put in a new SS unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim_Hull

It wasn't to the camper, but it was to my tow rig. Yesterday I installed a Titan 50 gallon fuel tank in my F-350. Today I installed Firestone Ride Rite air bags. It was a busy weekend.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Blew out the water lines from our trip to the AZ HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson as we are supposed to get snow and freezing temps tomorrow night!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We just got back from the Tucson Rodeo Rally today. Tomorrow looks like time to winterize again until the first of May.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We spent 2 days in Sedona, 2 in Grand Canyon area, and 2 in Albuquerque. Weather in the 80s was too nice to miss.