What did you do to your camper today?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Another project, we discovered our door window glass had shifted within the frame. Also noticed a crack in the outer frame. Took it apart and all of the plastic tabs at the bottom were broken off that hold the glass in place. Flipped the frames around so intact tabs are at the bottom, taped the glass to the frame for now, and reinstalled. Will have to stop tomorrow and get a new frame.

Pretty sure it was caused by months of repeated slamming of the door, which is slightly "off" alignment. This happens to be one of our Heartland Rally fixes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

With the help of one of our fellow Heartlanders here at the Ontario Rally, we lowered the blocks that limit the top bunk's lowest level to 36 inches. Shout-out to Greg for his help.

porthole

Retired
When you tell the parking lot jockey to put the decal "anywhere on the rear window" ..........

Yeah - that's it, put the parking decal half on - half off a trim decal already on the trailer :mad:

Attachments

• Dover parking sticker copy.jpg
    Dover parking sticker copy.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 124

rahewett

:eek:Just finished adding a 42" flat screen in our Wilderness 2775 RB. Might not sound like a big deal but I kept the 32" also. Spun the box that it was mounted in around and secured it so it wouldn't move. Then I mounted the new set with a full motion mount so we can sit on the love seat and the tv can be turned so we're not straining our necks to watch. Tomorrow I plan on mounting a 24" set in the outside kitchen for sitting around the grill, grillin steaks, drinkin' beer and watchin' what ever sports are on. Next I plan on checking into better speakers inside.:rolleyes:

cgaskins

Well I washed all 39 feet of the C.O.W. (Condo On Wheels) today - roof, sides, front cap, end cap, under carriage. Whew! Big Job!!! She looks like new now. Did a little more prep for our big summer trip coming up in about 10 days - we will be gone for 19 days visiting Denton Texas, RMNP in Colorado, and Black Hills in South Dakota. Can't wait to get started!

-Chris

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re-caulked seam at front and rear cap. Didn't need much, the existing seal was in remarkably good condition. Also re-sealed several screw holes for TV antenna and a couple of vents.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We got a new sewer hose and I flushed the gray and black tanks. Day before yesterday we had a Razor TV OTA installed. Yesterday I installed a new spare tire and wheel (17.5 Goodyear G114).

Mrsfish

Had Mohrride IS and Kodiak disk brakes installed while at the National rally. Looking forward to trying them out in the Rocky Mountains in a week.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Had Morryde installed their rubberized pin box, had the trailer washed and waxed from head to toe.
Installed a new window in the door, put on the RVLock a set of Lippert aluminum quad steps and the Winegard Trav'ler satellite installed.

A little more done than in the average week.

BLHFUN

Trying to post pictures of a kitchen pantry mod. Keeps telling me to log in and try again. I'm logged in and still shows everything locked. Did I get booted out? ��. Lol. I can't go to forum post or portals unless I've responded to an earlier post. Any ideas?? (Hence the reason I'm responding here)

cleared cookies and rebooted. Never mind!!! Lol

BLHFUN

Added an rv lock with remote and keyless pad and added pantry shelves. Turned out pretty nice!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    745.3 KB · Views: 264

tomsws6

Repaired the 3 screws that somehow came out of the shock for the main front door, and put a bolt in the rear right rivet hole for the top front door step that somehow broke out.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Repaired the 3 screws that somehow came out of the shock for the main front door, and put a bolt in the rear right rivet hole for the top front door step that somehow broke out.

I read here last night that there is a recall by Heartland on that step problem . . .

d_fergie

Might grab a beer out of it when I get in from work (out of beer in house), going camping July 4th weekend so will be checking everything over good, plus checking food supplies...

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Scrubbed the roof and sides. And I learned how great Magic Erasers are for getting those stubborn black spots off the caps. Erased them like magic it did!