What did you do to your TV today (2015)?

Diamondjim

Diamondjim-
It's really easy to hook up. Only two wires. I soldered mine into the vanity light on the visor. You could tie into some wiring in the overhead console. Also, you do not need to be brand or model specific when you go to the junkyard. If your truck offered the option, you might have already have the space for it.
On edit: looks like yours has the homelink built into the console and overhead computer. It would be a bit of work to make it look factory. You can just get a complete console and swap them out. eBay has a couple ($$$) but I would go to your local salvage yard. If your handy, the swap should not be too difficult and shouldn't take more than 15-20 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I'm handy & I'll take a look@ the local salvage yard. Thanks for the idea!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

MagnoliaTom

Put new caliper brackets and slide pins on the front as I had a couple of them freeze up. While I was at it put new cryo slot rotors and hawk pads on all four corners. The previous set was 5 years old and had plenty of life left if I wasn't towing but it was time. Wednesday I will be installing a 26 row trans cooler to help with temps as we are towing heavier these days. I also got rid of the stock turbo waste gate controller and installed a new one from the DieselSite and adjusted it while I was seating in the brake pads. Now I get a steady 24 psi of boost when I need it.

I'm guessing you'll be getting a 6.0 trans cooler? I added one to our old Excursion and it really worked much better than the tiny stock one

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Took the SD in today and had the tranny flushed. 62K miles in 3 years, half or a bit more towing the BH plus a couple of 2K road trips.
Getting ready for the 2016 season.
Yeehaw 🏼🏼🏼🏼!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Took the SD in today and had the tranny flushed. 62K miles in 3 years, half or a bit more towing the BH plus a couple of 2K road trips.
Getting ready for the 2016 season.
Yeehaw !!!!

I took my truck in last Friday for an oil change . . . in 14 months since new it now has 26,000+ miles on it!

I just got a call from the dealership today . . . the new steering wheel is in!

The stitching on the leather is coming undone and the leather is coming apart!

As soon as I get the call that the new speakers are in (drivers side speakers are blown), it will be going in to get the new steering wheel and all three drivers side speakers replaced . . . probably next Thursday.

JohnD

Dropped off my truck this morning to get the new steering wheel installed and the blown drivers side speakers replaced.

Got a shuttle ride home . . . and they are going to come pick me up when it is done!

Our Prowler is also at the dealership getting several warranty issues fixed . . . been two weeks since I dropped it off . . . should be getting a call from them soon to come and pick it up!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I dropped a 60 inch tool chest in and installed our rocky mountain bike fork mounts. I like being able to see them as opposed to them being on the back of the rig. It is nice having an 8 ft box some days.

TB 1.jpgTB.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Very nice
I hope you have an 8' tall garage door too because from here it doesn't look like your going to fit out the door..
I was looking into doing the same thing and was going back and forth on the idea. But I like the bikes on the trailer so I only have to deal with them when I want them, they can just stay on there all the time. Even when we're home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Very nice
I hope you have an 8' tall garage door too because from here it doesn't look like your going to fit out the door..
I was looking into doing the same thing and was going back and forth on the idea. But I like the bikes on the trailer so I only have to deal with them when I want them, they can just stay on there all the time. Even when we're home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It does look like that but with the front tires off of the bikes it fits out the door. I did drive out very slowly the first time...

JohnD

This past Thursday I had a new steering wheel and all three drivers side speakers replaced in the truck (all warranty items).

So far so good!

Still waiting on getting the trailer back . . . hopefully tomorrow!

Diamondjim

Being a 2005 RAM2500 (new to me), with only a basic AM/FM CD, I dug through my stash to find a plug & play Sirius XM radio our son gave us for Xmas '06. Had a Chrysler T&C without satellite radio@ then.
Awesomeness! Love to set/forget the XM when traveling!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

HornedToad

After experiencing severe steering wobble in a left hand turn going over an overpass bump @ 60 MPH, so bad I had to slow down to get it under control, I took my Ford to the frame shop.

A new tie rod, upgraded steering damper, rotation, alignment and $600 later... it drives like new!!!

I love my Ford, but I don't think you should need these type repairs @ 50,000 miles...
Maybe it's the way I drive or could it just be the bad roads in the oil field???