What did you do to your TV today (2015)?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
For the first time since last fall, I gave her a nice soapy sponge bath then rubbed her down with some polish. Shines like a new one !! Well really she's not that old anyway !!

dfc38b866615c832efadab8865d1c271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JanAndBill

Wise man once told me you can make a truck payment or you can pay for repairs, but you can't do both. Thankfully its paid off. This past month has been expensive. New fuel conditioner/filter module, repaired a/c, replaced some questionable coolant lines, filters and oil change.

travelin2

Cruised up and down Chinook Pass out of Mt Rainier NP on WA 410 without so much as touching the brakes. I really like Ford's exhaust brake, or whatever it's called, as the downgrade was miles long and at the top was 10% at times.

Snow

Got on Amazon and ordered black SUPER DUTY letters for the grill she caint wait ,hey travelin 2 how's it going missed you at the hills last weekend, safe travels ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

travelin2

Got on Amazon and ordered black SUPER DUTY letters for the grill she caint wait ,hey travelin 2 how's it going missed you at the hills last weekend, safe travels

Likely not to see your part of the country for a few months. Crossing the border into British Columbia later this week on our way to Alaska.
How are you and your family coping??

Snow

Doing ok I guess ,still hanging in there, she has went through 3 rounds of chemo so we are still waiting and praying ,thanks for remembering us it means a lot, thanks. ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

travelin2

Doing ok I guess ,still hanging in there, she has went through 3 rounds of chemo so we are still waiting and praying ,thanks for remembering us it means a lot, thanks.

Been there done that.......mother, grandmother, wife, friends.

Miltp920

I hand washed her after she towed the Cyclone home from a weekend of camping. Also got her weighed on a CAT scale along with the Cyclone. Wanted to validate where I am on the rear axle. Last year I got just truck and total weight at a FARM supply scale but not steer/drive axle.

'Lil Guy'

Just finished wiring up the electrics on my newly installed Transfer Flow 50 gal fuel tank in the truck bed.

MagnoliaTom

Yes it is. Just traded my 05 f250 with 200k miles for an 06 f350 drw. I only spent about $2k for updates on my old one. Probably will end up doing the same to the new one

caissiel

Mine has been great once set up to IH spec.
Planning to do the EGR delete soon. Bought the kit last summer never had time to install. To busy building an 11 unit apartment building.
Its my last truck for a while as its a 6 speed standard with just 150 k miles.
Only repairs so far has been a starter, oil cooler and EGR plug that I build myself.

travelin2

Took the SD to the power car wash yesterday and blew the big stuff off the finish and a bunch of the dirt and grime underneath. Came home and gave it a sponge bath. Today I detailed the exterior using a "clay" kit by Mequairs.
2eadf8ec0909ff8c26cc87ee414da76d.jpg

I had 18,000 miles and 16 weeks of road film, grime, tar, bug guts, and other foreign matter to remove from the exterior finish.
Also sucked all the dog hair from the back seat where our 4 legged baby rides and wiped down the interior. Looking showroom clean!!!
49c8124e2757fa84529d10278be78743.jpg

Next I'll have to attack the dirt and grime in the under carriage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk