Whats this switch for?

Well we are using our TT this years unlike last year when we didn't get out at all but because of the lack of use I have forgotten what a switch is for, maybe someone can help. I have a 21FBS and the switch in question is in the bathroom. It is right below the battery, grey/black water and fresh water indicators and below the fan and light switch. It looks like a household light switch with the exception that the switch lights up red when turned on. It only works when the TT is hooked up to electrical hook up. I don't remember what this switch works and can't seem to find anything different working when its on. Any Ideas?
Thanks, Wes.

Manzan

That switch turns on the electric element in your hot water tank. When hooked up, we leave both the electric and propane on for quicker recovery. Propane does not come on often at all. Make sure the tank has water in it when the electric switch is on or the element will burn out immediately.

Manzan
Thank you. That jarring of the memory is all I needed. I do now remember the guy at the dealer telling me that. Thank you.
Wes.