2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh no Wayne -got to get better. GO TO THE DOCTOR PLEASSSE! Believe me, it's not fun at the rally being crippled. I broke my toe 2 years ago at Goshen and just didn't get to go around and do things like I wanted to.

Bob Vaughn

We had planned on going to go to the rally this year but getting old has its issues. I had knee trouble back in april plus having to make an emergency trip to see my father up in Nc. When I returned I had to go to the orthopedist and he worked on my knee....Then the last of May my knee started to act up again only worse than the last time. I put off going to the orthopedist because my father was in his last days. I finally had to make that dreaded trip to Nc to lay him to rest. I could not wait to get back to get back to the dr. A MRI is scheduled for Saturday. I would have loved to be at the rally but that is not to be......Have fun everybody.......

Bighorn55

Jim beletti if u could possiblyContact us we had a major issue would appreciate if u could call us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Every one attending the rally, I need to give you warning that Santha adopted a 9 year old poodle named Abagail. Abby is ready to travel and cause problems.
We are leaving with the Poodles in the in the morning and should arrive Saturday.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

olcoon

We start manning (or should I say "Womaning" the check-in trailer at 8:00am & stop at 6:00pm.

jimtoo

We start manning (or should I say "Womaning" the check-in trailer at 8:00am & stop at 6:00pm.

If the "Womaning" boss is your better 2/3rds, :) then I am sure it will be run good.... Now that is providing none of the incoming units happen to have a Munzee stuck on the side... then,, :) , well forget it,,, she will most likely follow it to where ever. :)

Jim M

jimpav

Found..........small white male cat. Very young about 18" long with slight smudge on head and tail. We have him in our trailer but do not have any kitten food. If anyone has lost this cat call 616-566-4164. If anyone has any kitten food we can have until we can get to town to buy some,please let us know.
WE are in the Eagle Ridge at site SO210. thanks
Jim And Claudia

porthole

Retired
I'm guessing you already checked but what about the valve stem. Loose nut maybe?

Not the valve stem or TPMS. Before stowing I filled it to 115, put the metal stem cap on.
Next day at Trailer Tire & Wheel is was completley empty.

A quick check there with soapy water found nothing and since it was close to 6pm I elected to leave it so it could be checked properly.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Well, unfortunately, we jumped the gun about 24 hours too soon. Got a call Friday morning from the Oncologist that Connie needs to see a radiation oncologist ASAP, so she now has to be at the Cleveland Clinic Monday afternoon. Not good news. Hoping that they schedule any treatments for the following week and not this coming week. If they schedule for the week after the rally, we're going to leave (yes, we're taking the rig to the clinic in hopes of leaving from there!) and try to be there Monday night, early Tuesday morning. If she's going to have treatments the week of the rally, we're out. Its only money, I guess.

porthole

Retired
Might be a cracked rim.

Cookie wins a - well a cookie!

Got the call yesterday, the rim has a hairline fracture and may or may not be under warrantee.
Either way the tire is getting put on a new rim and will most likely be delivered to the front gate later in the week.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cookie wins a - well a cookie!

Got the call yesterday, the rim has a hairline fracture and may or may not be under warrantee.
Either way the tire is getting put on a new rim and will most likely be delivered to the front gate later in the week.

We discovered a cracked rim at Gillette last year, if it is the originals from Tredit, they are guaranteed for life. Just called the 800 #, they emailed me paperwork to fill out and send pix. They sent a new wheel to the park we were at, and later covered expenses too, to have the tire swapped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpshemi

I've heard of sanding and painting the inside of the rims with epoxy appliance paint to seal them. I think 'd only go this route for a short term fix though myself...

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
is their a fuel stop I can get my rig in to, to top off with fuel before I enter the fair grounds? T would like to be weighed with a full tank of fuel Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
is their a fuel stop I can get my rig in to, to top off with fuel before I enter the fair grounds? T would like to be weighed with a full tank of fuel Thanks

Doesn't matter. They will weigh you when you first arrive, then you drop your rig at your site and come back with the truck. You can go fill up before the second weighing.

Status
Not open for further replies.