2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby A

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

I haven't read all 119 posts, when is the open enrollment for the Rally ?? Don't wanna miss it.
Thanks,
Bobby A

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Bobby, you will be notified by email.
Sometime in mid January I think.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Re: 2013 North American Rally

Cookie's got it right Bobby. We're shooting for mid-January, but don't fret if it's the end of January. All club members will be notified by email and on the forum.

jjwink

Any chance you could get the MCD shades people to come as vendors now that Heartland is using them? We would love to replace these less than satisfactory day/nights. Our 2011 Rushmore already has 2 broken shades. I know the MCD's are special orders for each coach.

jbeletti

Any chance you could get the MCD shades people to come as vendors now that Heartland is using them? We would love to replace these less than satisfactory day/nights. Our 2011 Rushmore already has 2 broken shades. I know the MCD's are special orders for each coach.

Well - not sure about this but I will consider asking them. Wondering how many people would be willing to pony up the cost to do a whole coach upgrade. And how many of those they'd feel would warrant coming out.

Ya know - Bradd and Hall Furniture is an MCD seller and installer and they are local. I've asked them to come out before and they've declined. But, maybe it's time. This - I will work on.

Jim

Speedy

Ya know - Bradd and Hall Furniture is an MCD seller and installer and they are local. I've asked them to come out before and they've declined. But, maybe it's time. This - I will work on.

Jim

Please do. Rana is working on changing the window treatments and would like to change out the blinds for something different.

Bobby A

Cookie's got it right Bobby. We're shooting for mid-January, but don't fret if it's the end of January. All club members will be notified by email and on the forum.

O.k. Thanks Dave and Jim, just didn't wanna miss anything. Happy New Year guys.

Mr.D

JB, I have searched around to find info on the "Pre Rally" in June. Can't find a thing. Would like to have info as we are traveling from CA to IN and would like to spend as much time as possible with "our" people in the area.
Thanks

jbeletti

JB, I have searched around to find info on the "Pre Rally" in June. Can't find a thing. Would like to have info as we are traveling from CA to IN and would like to spend as much time as possible with "our" people in the area.
Thanks

Hi Mr. D,

I have created a Pre-Rally page. Here's a link. Take a look there to see what I've posted. If it doesn't answer your questions, please post questions there and I will do my best to respond.

happykraut

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/18/2013 to 6/23/2013

Bernie,
Take a look at taking hwy 24 by-pass around Peru IN, off 31 then North on 15 thru Warsaw, IN. 15 is a straight shot into Goshen and I believe will avoid the bridge detour Jim advised of. The 24 by-pass is 4 lane good road and 15 is decent road.
Keith, sorry for not answering sooner, but I just saw your post. I changed my route to the way you suggested. Thanks a bunch.
PS..When I first joined the HOC, I always got notified when there was a new entry on some of the threads. That does not happen anymore and for the life of me I can't figure out how to subscribe to the different threads.

happykraut

Bernie,

From within any thread of interest, look towards the top of the screen for Thread Tools. Click it, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Viola!

View attachment 22748
Jim, that is the first place I looked. It says Unsubscribe from this thread, which tells me that I am subscribed, but I don't get any notifications.

jbeletti

Bernie,

Go to your settings to review your Subscriptions and your notifications. Make sure you see the subscription to this thread listed. Make sure you have Instand Notification by email selected. Then, make sure the email address listed for you in your forum email settings is accurate.

Do you ever get any email from the forum? Email notifications of waiting PMs? Emails from other forum members?

happykraut

Jim, all looks OK. Actually it shows that I have subscribed to 65 threads, but I never get any notifications. I have received some emails notifying me of PMs. I'll erase all those except for one or two. I sure would like to get this fixed. I miss out on so much. Thanks for your help.

jbeletti

Bernie - I suggest you check your SBC spam and bulk folders to see if mail from heartlandowners.org is being flagged as spam. If not, then contact SBC to see what they can tell you about this. Finally, if you have an alternate email address that you'd like to try, do so and let's see how that works.

jbeletti

Fred Meyers (fcycle) - can you hear me?

Fred,

Hope you see this message. I received your "Rally Question" email tonight via the Heartland Owners Forum. I replied to it and it bounced at your RR email address. I turned on my PMs so I could send my reply to you via PM. I'm thinking your email address has changed and not updated on the forum??

Please send me another email via the forum and include in that message - your current email address. - thanks.

happykraut

Jim, I'm receiving. Somehow my spam filter was catching the threads and then I saw where you thought it might be my filter. You got it right. Thanks for your help.

jbeletti

Jim, I'm receiving. Somehow my spam filter was catching the threads and then I saw where you thought it might be my filter. You got it right. Thanks for your help.

Woohoo Bernie! glad you got it all straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.