2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

I don't think any one will have to dry camp Water and ELC will be provided. There will be 300 sites to fill. I am sure someone will come back and add more.. Here is the rally link //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/33871-2013-Goshen-Rally-Dates-and-Sites

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Kathy & Ken:
Thanks...so guess you will have to hook up and move your trailer when you need to dump....I have a Northtrail and only 30 gals waste in each tank....doesn't take long if you shower...that could
be a draw back if a dump site isn't close by. The google maps didn't show any dump station, so not sure where it would be.
Garry

truknutt

Committed Member

Kathy & Ken:
Thanks...so guess you will have to hook up and move your trailer when you need to dump....I have a Northtrail and only 30 gals waste in each tank....doesn't take long if you shower...that could
be a draw back if a dump site isn't close by. The google maps didn't show any dump station, so not sure where it would be.
Garry

Rally Sites:
We will have about 200+ full-hookup (mostly 30 amp and some 50 amp) sites and up to 100 power (30 amp) and water (no sewer) sites. Pricing will be the same for all sites. Sites without sewer will include a pump-out service that will come every few days (schedule to be determined).

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Jim, Santha and I just registered. Every thing worked well. Thanks to you and Julie.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Kbvols

Jim and prior attendee's , Thanks for all the great information you are providing and sharing..have never been to a rally so looking forward to. I am just hoping to get a site by the Goshen Ocean...lol just kidding...hope that doesn't open a can of worms. I get to Goshen on a regular basis with work if you would need my assistance with anything let know and I will do what I can.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

There are 10 dump station but they also have a honey wagon coming around..

Hi it sounds like everyone has there spots so most new people won't get in! I don 't even know where do you register to try to get a spot!? I got am email but it sounds like most have already registered!

olcoon

For navyAZ1,
Ron, us swabbies have got to stick together, I've got your back. I've still got the 2011 attendee list on my computer. You were in site NW467. That Boy Scout training is still paying off! See you in Goshen!

Roy

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Basketnut - don't worry, there is plenty of room so don't be discouraged. Go ahead and register once you receive the email which has the link to the registration website. FYI - you will need the VIN number of your coach to be able to register.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Hi it sounds like everyone has there spots so most new people won't get in! I don 't even know where do you register to try to get a spot!? I got am email but it sounds like most have already registered!

Don't worry, Registration has barely begun. There will be plenty of room for you too. If your an HOC member you will get your email tomorrow sometime.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

I believe the only ones registering today were directors and chapter leaders. Should be a lot of sites if you register as soon as you get your email

jbeletti

I believe the only ones registering today were directors and chapter leaders. Should be a lot of sites if you register as soon as you get your email

Jerry has this correct. Less than 10% of all rally spots have been registered. Small issues are still being turned up and dealt with in real-time.

jbeletti

And moderators.

Yup - they were the first live registration testers. Some of them spent 1 to 2 hours doing their reviews of the process, typing them up and sending them in. They found a lot of stuff that needed tweaking. Love those guys!

TXTiger

its 7:30 PST, 10:30 EST. Has registration started yet? I haven't received an email yet! Just getting anxious I guess!!!

jbeletti

its 7:30 PST, 10:30 EST. Has registration started yet? I haven't received an email yet! Just getting anxious I guess!!!

Add PM to those and you're close! Just added the Elkhart Tour day schedule to the documentation thread. Check it out.

Heading to Mexico now. If registration does not open tonight, I got abducted :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Add PM to those and you're close! Just added the Elkhart Tour day schedule to the documentation thread. Check it out.

Heading to Mexico now. If registration does not open tonight, I got abducted :)

Oh sure! Here we all are waiting anxiously for our fearless leader to open the rally registration and he runs off and abdicates to Mexico. Just goes to show ya that there aren't any more heroes.;) Have fun, don't drink the water, and don't bring back any powdery souveniers.

Vtxkid

Jim, before you get abducted, I double checked my email address on the forum and it was my work email address so I changed it to my home email address this morning since it's Friday... Just wondering if the system will lock on to the new email address when the registration link is sent to us this evening?!?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Tony,
We have 2200 miles, so we should probably leave soon. LOL Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.