2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick_debbie_gallant

2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Big problemo! I can't remember my password. Now what? Hit the reset button for reset password and still no temp password. Help.

truknutt

Committed Member
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Big problemo! I can't remember my password. Now what? Hit the reset button for reset password and still no temp password. Help.

It should show up in your e-mail inbox. The system just resets your current one to nothing. There is no temp password. It just asks you to provide a new pasword; minimum 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number, 1 special character. Mine worked.

I'll admit that when it asked for my password, there was a feeling of "Oh crap!" for a second.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Please tell me where you are at when you are clicking the links. Are you using the links in the email I sent out announcing the registration? Or in the rally documentation thread. Maybe on the email rally registration confirmation. Please be very specific on this so I can try to duplicate the trouble - then fix it. Thanks.

Jim,
I tried both through the e-maqil announcing the registration and through the confirmation after registering. I had no problem registering. That link worked beautifully (Thank goodness)

Jodi

jbeletti

I finally got the email tonight but was in a business meeting until 9PM. Got home and registered for the Pre-Rally and Rally. The Bison Ranch Tour and Lunch was already sold out. Any chance of adding any spaces or planning a second tour and lunch? Was looking forward to this and didn't get a chance to sign up!! Also, registered for arrival on Thursday 13th for the pre-rally but may get there on Tue or Wed and maybe make the Mor/Ride Tour. Can I just pay for the extra days when I get there if I get there early?

Bison Ranch limited me to 50 people. So no expansion there unless they change their mind on that.

As for changing your mind on when you arrive, the way we handle this is that we let you arrive when you can, then we adjust things that evening. If you arrive earlier than your're paid for, we automatically bill you for the extra. If you arrive later then you paid for, we automatically issue a refund (pre-rally days only).

Pre-Rally Tour 1 that includes Mor/ryde is sold-out. We CANNOT expand Pre-Rally Tour 1. BUT, I don't see a problem with anyone meeting the but directly at Mor/ryde for that tour. We'd just need a count on that so we can advise Mor/ryde. We CANNOT have vehicles following the bus for the private collection tours. I have agreements with those 2 gentlemen and we agreed to one bus of people and that's it. Plus, one guys driveway is small and can't even fit our bus, let alone a bunch of trucks. So we're walking over to his place from the other private collection. Sorry about this.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

The Duguay's are coming to their FIRST National!! Wooooooowhooooooo!!!!

For these of you familiar with my "EXPLOSIVE" videos.......Well, I PROMISE to definitely,

almost certainly,

MAAAAYBE,

Will try NOT to BLOW up, ELECTRIFY, allow potential WMD's OR "Acts of God" to damage, harm or effect any property, pets or persons..........................

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................................

NOT!!!!!:rolleyes:

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Jim,
I tried both through the e-maqil announcing the registration and through the confirmation after registering. I had no problem registering. That link worked beautifully (Thank goodness)

Jodi

It's olkay Jim, I guess the problem is with my (antique) computer. I went to my sons office and used his computer and got the agendas for everything. Thanks for your help. I don't know why I couldn't get it on my computer. Never had that problem before.
Thanx,
Jodi & Mike Vanderford

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

It should show up in your e-mail inbox. The system just resets your current one to nothing. There is no temp password. It just asks you to provide a new pasword; minimum 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number, 1 special character. Mine worked.

I'll admit that when it asked for my password, there was a feeling of "Oh crap!" for a second.

Had the same sinking feeling when it kicked me out for using my forum password. Had to consult my password logbook for the 2011 rally password I used.

Rodbuster

Re: Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

We did it, we did it. We're in, we're in. Woohoo, woohoo.
I started this thread back in July of last year and have been looking forward to this day ever since. It will be our first North American rally and we are anxious for June to arrive.
Kinda disappointed that "Lance" is going to be there but the good news is.....I haven't seen "Larry" on the registration list.

Dick

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

We did it, we did it. We're in, we're in. Woohoo, woohoo.
I started this thread back in July of last year and have been looking forward to this day ever since. It will be our first North American rally and we are anxious for June to arrive.
Kinda disappointed that "Lance" is going to be there but the good news is.....I haven't seen "Larry" on the registration list.

Dick

All right funny guy. I was just looking at this trying to decide if we were going or not. Even though Lance was going to be there I thought it would still be ok, but now you too???

Just for that we are going to park right next to you!!!!
View attachment 23044

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

What is the process if we wish to leave later than Jun 23?

Anyone who wants to leave later than Sunday June 23rd (this includes staying the night of June 23rd) will have to contact the fairgrounds for registration and payment.

Anyone who wants to come early between June 11th and June 17th MUST register and pay for those early nights through the 2013 Goshen rally registration process. The campground will NOT take reservations and payment for these early days as they have in the past. Tell your friends. Many are missing this in the registration process.

clubmgr

Staff member

NEWS FLASH for EARLY ARRIVALS

Anyone who wants to come early between June 11th and June 17th MUST register and pay for those early nights through the 2013 Goshen rally registration process. The campground will NOT take reservations and payment for these early days as they have in the past. Tell your friends. Many are missing this in the registration process.

Go to PRE-RALLY NOTICE under Additional Services
Scroll down to

1. PRE-RALLY ARRIVAL REGISTRATION

We're offering up to 7-nights of Pre-Rally camping. If you wish to come early and join in the fun, use this section to register for the Pre-Rally arrival day that fits your schedule.

Note that per our contract with the venue, Pre-Rally days must be signed up with us and fees collected by us.

Please select the Pre-Rally Arrival option you desire below. If you do not wish to come in early for the Pre-Rally, please select the Tuesday, June 18 option.
    1. Tuesday, June 18th (Day 1 of the Rally): $0.00
    2. Tuesday, June 11th - 7 Days Pre-Rally: $175.00
    3. Wednesday, June 12th - 6 Days Pre-Rally: $150.00
    4. Thursday, June 13th - 5 Days Pre-Rally: $125.00
    5. Friday, June 14th - 4 Days Pre-Rally: $100.00
    6. Saturday, June 15th - 3 Days Pre-Rally: $75.00
    7. Sunday, June 16th - 2 Days Pre-Rally: $50.00
    8. Monday, June 17th - 1 Day Pre-Rally: $25.00

Select the date you will arrive and the system will do the rest.

If you have already registered your credit card will only be billed for the extra days.

shovelguy

The PNW has representation. We registered with little problem, thank you Jim. By the way we are still available to help, give us a job!

jimpav

Jim.......I did not put down during the registration process that we wanted the same site as the 2011 rally because it was too tight. Would it be possible to get a site in the 200-224 slots???? (reg# 1175649-51893474)
thanks

jnbhobe

Julie or Jim, A quick question, what if we arrive before the 11th, is there a special procedure to register ??

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Jon, you will need to contact the fairground yourself for anything before the 11th.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

clubmgr

Staff member

I finally got the email tonight but was in a business meeting until 9PM. Got home and registered for the Pre-Rally and Rally. The Bison Ranch Tour and Lunch was already sold out. Any chance of adding any spaces or planning a second tour and lunch? Was looking forward to this and didn't get a chance to sign up!! Also, registered for arrival on Thursday 13th for the pre-rally but may get there on Tue or Wed and maybe make the Mor/Ride Tour. Can I just pay for the extra days when I get there if I get there early?

FOR FOLKS WHO COME EARLIER THAN THE DATE THEY REGISTERED FOR:
As all nights from June 11 through June 17 must be registered through the Goshen rally registration process, the best thing to do would be to register for the earliest date you think you may arrive. Then if you arrive later than that a credit can be issued through the registration process.

We got in, I can't wait for the rally, our first big one!! Karin & Duane Blow, Faribault, MN, 2011 Heartland Elkridge Coach!

porthole

Retired

WOW - 110 registrations already!

Geez - go to work for a day and miss out on all the extras - plus it took me a bit of time to even find the email buried in a spam folder.
Any reason why we didn't get notice in in the PM box? Those pop up on my phone.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member

Duane,

No PM's were sent for Rally Registration notice, only emails and a post on the Rally thread. The good news is that there is 100 sites still available.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

We got in, I can't wait for the rally, our first big one!! Karin & Duane Blow, Faribault, MN, 2011 Heartland Elkridge Coach!

Yay! Look us (Erika & Tony) and olcoon (Roy & Sally) up, we are also ElkRidge owners who'll be there. We tend to be in the minority...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.