2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Thanks everyone for you concerns, prayers and wishes. They are all really appreciated. I'm sure everything will be good for Bette,,, just will take a little time.

NOW.. I have 8 knitted baby blankets that my sister made for me to take to Goshen... anyone from South Texas going to Goshen that we can meet to see that the blankets get to Goshen?

Give me a PM or answer here.. or a loud holler.

Jim M

TXTiger

Jim, sorry to hear about Bette's accident. I was looking forward to seeing you again in Goshen. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, we're so sorry that you can't make it to Goshen. We'll miss you and Bette.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials Posted!

Jim & Bette, Sorry to hear your not going to make it. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

olcoon

Jim,
Sorry to hear about BETTE (got it right this time!:)) Take good care of her, she's a special lady! Sally & I will miss you both!
Not me. Last time I went golfing I spent so much time in the woods and water I came home with a 10 point buck and a five pound bass.
Love it Dave! First & only time I tried hitting golf eggs was when I was in the Navy. Hit the ball a few times & spent the rest of the day riding in the golf cart imbibing adult beverages & laughing at the other guys! BTW I wasn't driving & I didn't wreck it!

VKTalley

Thanks everyone for you concerns, prayers and wishes. They are all really appreciated. I'm sure everything will be good for Bette,,, just will take a little time.

NOW.. I have 8 knitted baby blankets that my sister made for me to take to Goshen... anyone from South Texas going to Goshen that we can meet to see that the blankets get to Goshen?

Give me a PM or answer here.. or a loud holler.

Jim M

Jim, what part of Texas are you located in?

jimtoo

Jim, what part of Texas are you located in?

We are in George West, TX... between San Antonio and Corpus Christi. Just 5 miles off of IH 37, 25 miles from Beeville,,, 44 miles from Freer... 44 miles from Alice,, 10 miles from Three Rivers, 27 miles from Mathis, 44 miles from Kennedy, 25 miles from Pawnee, also close to Whitsett, Oakville, Gussetville and Swinney Switch and Dinero. :)

Are you close by? :)

Jim M

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jim.. Just found this in the thread.. Sorry to hear that Bette was hurt in the accident. We all will miss you and Bette. Get her well soon and we will see you down the road.

BC

BTW... Send me the Willie hat so we can keep the tradition going... LOL... God Bless. We will miss you..

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Is anyone else traveling with their golf clubs? Any interest in getting in one or two rounds?

Tom

We always have ours...full timers! Yes...we would be interested!

Jim and Bette....sorry about Bette's accident and will really miss you both!

convert

Reginald Hromek
Bette, Our prayers are with you. Hope everything goes well and you heal soon.. Jim, Take good care of her as we know you will. Reg and Nancy

jimtoo

Hi everyone, I was asking about someone in South Texas traveling to Goshen in a previous thread or post here.

I have made arrangements with Kevin and Nelly to transport the blankets to Goshen for us. Kevin and Nelly will be leaving their gate guard job Tuesday (5-28) and we will drive 60 miles or so to meet them and turn the delivery job over to them.

Just want to make sure my sister,
Joan Rankin, of Beeville, Texas, gets credit for all the work and thread involved.

Jim M

VKTalley

We are in George West, TX... between San Antonio and Corpus Christi. Just 5 miles off of IH 37, 25 miles from Beeville,,, 44 miles from Freer... 44 miles from Alice,, 10 miles from Three Rivers, 27 miles from Mathis, 44 miles from Kennedy, 25 miles from Pawnee, also close to Whitsett, Oakville, Gussetville and Swinney Switch and Dinero. :)

Are you close by? :)

Jim M

Jim,
No, I wish I was to help you out. But I glad to hear that you have someone to bring them to Goshen!

Tom,
Malcolm will have his....you'll have to ask him if he wants to play. He is MCT on the forum.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Not something I wanted to hear at all. Was hoping to visit with you this year. My prays are with Bette and hope she recovers soon
Evans & lana

jbeletti

Another Vendor Rally Special Added

Another Vendor Special has been added for rally attendees. See this post for more info and to discuss.

Jim

Last edited:

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - Golf Thread created

Hey golfers!

I've given you your own thread to discuss golfing opportunities during the pre-rally and rally.

Here's the link.

Have fun!

Netem

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Golf Thread created

Jim, so sorry to hear about Bette. You guys will be missed at Goshen. Take care and hope to see you again when she is all healed up.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jim & Bette, we're going to miss you folks this year. It won't be the same without you. It's good to hear that Bette's injuries weren't too serious and hope she'll be feeling better in no time.

Vtxkid

Hey Jim, we are scheduled to come in on Sunday, June 16th. Looks like we will be able to roll in on Saturday afternoon, June 15th so I want to add it to my pre-rally dates but I can't get back in to modify my registration. Can you help me on this?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hey Jim, we are scheduled to come in on Sunday, June 16th. Looks like we will be able to roll in on Saturday afternoon, June 15th so I want to add it to my pre-rally dates but I can't get back in to modify my registration. Can you help me on this?

Sure, I will change your arrival date to June 15. The fee for the extra night of camping will be processed to your credit card. You are sited in your 2011 site. Because our pre-rally overlaps another rally you MAY be sited in a different location for the night of the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.