ATF: Cyclone - 3rd AC Bracing

gmulherin

So I've read a few posts about adding or having a third air conditioner in the garage. My question is how can I tell if my 4100 King is already braced for a third air conditioner? Aside from the electrical which is an issue in and of itself, what will it take to add this to cool the garage off quicker in the heat of summer?

Also with that, is there some definitive answer on the wiring? I've seen discussions on components that will only allow two of three ACs to run on the generator. Is this something offered from Heartland or completely at the discretion of the owner/installer?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Rather than waiting for someone at the factory to answer you. Call HL service, have your VIN# handy and ask them. If there is a vent in the garage, that is probably where it goes. As to 110V wiring..it may be there ..maybe not. The 3 way switch from the factory for 3 A/C units might be an issue. You would have figure out how the run wires...not that easy. You would also have to install a seperate circuit breaker in the panel, unless it already has one. One thing you can't do, is run 3 A/C's at one time. It's the old saying..."anything can be done with alot of time and money".

iowaone

You can run three if you are hooked up to 50amp and wire it correctly. I just rewired mine so I can run all three at once if I have fifty amp service.