Bathroom Faucet Spigot Length

gtrnholm

I have a 2011 3650RL with a vessel sink in the bathroom. It has a spigot on it that is about 4 inches long, hardly gets over the edge of the sink. Just wondering if anyone knows if Heartland has started to install faucets with longer spigot.
Or can they be ordered from Heartland. The dealer is giving me conflicting information on this. I looked at the online brochures but they are not even upto date.

Mrsfish

We want to Home Depot and found a faucet we liked better (with a longer spout). It IS heavier, but what an improvement. Very easy install.

Garypowell

We did the same but it was a little time consuming as had to work out an adaptor to make the new faucet work with PEX. I also had to change out the drain stopper as what came standard left with the old faucet.

Mrsfish

"We want to Home Depot and found a faucet we liked better (with a longer spout). It IS heavier, but what an improvement. Very easy install."

okay - Rick installed, I watched. So I it was an easy install on my part ;)

ICamel

Kitchen, bathroom, and outside "camp kitchen" have all had the faucets replaced on our Elkridge with fixtures that are more user friendly.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/11322575@N07/7591458850/in/photostream/
The above link to our Flicker webpage is the fixture that was installed in the bathroom and camp kitchen sinks. ~$35 per faucet. I did have to "adjust" the length of the cold water faucet handle that was closest to the wall in the bathroom, in order for it to not impact the wall and shut off completely.
//heartlandowners.org/ajax.php

Last edited:

CeeCee99

I have a 2011 3650RL with a vessel sink in the bathroom. It has a spigot on it that is about 4 inches long, hardly gets over the edge of the sink. Just wondering if anyone knows if Heartland has started to install faucets with longer spigot.
Or can they be ordered from Heartland. The dealer is giving me conflicting information on this. I looked at the online brochures but they are not even upto date.
I have the same issue. I was hoping I could get a residential replacement. The 4" length is standard. I'm looking at something that curves up and out. That would help I think. Not sure what issues replacing with residential, even though the measurements appear to match. I'm quite sure there is some reason it won't fit. (A drain set will be included, but I hoped to plug the hole for that.
I also consideredreplacing countertop with basin/bowl atop and taller faucet if I could find a smallish one.p.s. tired of sopping water off the countertop every time I wash my hands!

Last edited: