Big Step - Ordered the truck.

Bohemian

I just downloaded the build sheet, which means she's officially built.

Now about 1 month for delivery. Hopefully, sooner.

Bohemian

Just drove my new one 1113 mi in the last two days. She drives like a dream. Headed for Mission, TX.

That's a lot of driving for 2 days. I am very glad you are enjoying her.

Now for the demanding part. WHERE ARE THOSE PICS!

LOL Be well.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I've been waiting for pics since the day he brought it home.
He has been a busy boy prepping for the trip.

Peace
Dave

GOTTOYS

After all the thrashing to get his new truck ready then trying to drive to Mission in one day, Bernie should be worn out...A couple hits of Fireball and he should be good to go...Safe travels..Don

happykraut

That's a lot of driving for 2 days. I am very glad you are enjoying her.

Now for the demanding part. WHERE ARE THOSE PICS!

LOL Be well.
Last year I drove 745 in one day to beat the snow. As soon as the weather cooperates and I can wash her, I'll take some pictures.

Last edited:

Bohemian

CS just gave me an estimated delivery to dealer date of 1-26-2015. Not bad.

Hoping.

happykraut

Just don't get overly excited. They have a way of holing things up. Mine was built at the beginning of NOV and took possession after just before New Years.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bernie Looks great love the crew cab so much room.. Bet she pulls like there's nothing back there I know ours does..

Kbvols

New truck looks awesome Bernie. It's a Big Red...Bighorn..Fireball toting machine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jim-Lynn

Picked up my new 2015 F350 DRW Platinum yesterday. Real nice unit & big difference in the ride compared to my 2011 f350 DRW. Ordered it with the 5th wheel prep package from Ford. It is great, but I was not aware that only the Reese 5th wheels will fit. Now I am off to get a new 5th wheel hitch, big bucks too, $1,600.00 for a 25K hitch.