BigHorn 3070RL Bedroom Slide

macjj

Where did you put the motor for this slide? I have been to two dealers and have yet to locate where this manual override adapter (1/4" drive flexable extension) goes. The motor is not located above the side (bed) or along either side. I looked under the bed and there is no "access" hole. I did not find anything in the manual (with the exception of there is a motor somewhere). It would be nice to know BEFORE I am stuck with the slide out and no way to bring it back in.
VIN#5SFBG3427CE243486

Thanks

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have never looked, but if I had to guess I would say it's under the bed. Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
On my bedroom slide the motor is located under the bed.
You will have to slide the matress down toward the foot and remove the panel that is at the head of the bed.

Peace
Dave

bobber

Lift up the mattress platform and remove the panel that is screwed with the hole in the end. The motor and rails are under there. You can open and close the slide separately from outside where the hydraulics are. There is a button for each slide. We have the panel under the bed loose so we can get under it anytime we need to. I would like to remove it but my husband says it is better to leave it.