black gaskets around slide-outs

LSPTpr

Spent the day looking at camping world and others to no avial. I am trying to find the black gasket that goes on the outside of the 5er around the slides. Mine have dried up/cracked and when i open the slides, they stick to the slide and come off the tracks they are in. I hope i have explained this correctly and am just trying to find the material to replace them. Tried doing a search but came up with nil results.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Contact Heartland direct to get replacement seals. They have it all

Mark

jnbhobe

Spray the gaskets with silicone spray for the time being and they won't stick to the sides any more. JON ;) ;) ;)

Pulltab

Yeah, call heartland they have the seal in any length you want it. Its about $6 a foot I think if your talking about the wide seal but don't hold me to it. It is actually a 2 part seal, the d shape seal slides on the flap seal in a grove. I have just recently bought some of it.

Tom of Ypsi

I was told it would cost me approximately $600 to do my Landmark. My seals are white and are always dirty looking, very hard to keep clean.

LSPTpr

thanks for info

appreciate the info. I will give them a call. definately hope not 6 bucks a foot tho or i in for big trouble since i figure i am going to need about 80 feet of the little black stuff.