Can I post here anymore?

tcfake613

Well... as of yesterday we are ALMOST not prospective owners anymore!

New 3685RL on the way!

Really excited about this... but the wait is going to kill us.

How does one keep their cool while waiting?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats. I would try one of the following, Yoga, or beer. Not necessarily in that order.

Took us about 8 weeks to get ours after ordering it. It was worth the wait. Trace

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I watched the slide show and videos on the Heartland web site a lot. The beer can't hurt either. Congratulations!!! Now you can join the HOC.

Westwind

Know the feeling, we bought ours off the lot but we have been waiting since July for our 3 month trip down south in 9 weeks. Today the grandkids were over and wanted to go into the Fifthwheel so of course grandpa ran outside with them and opened it up. I even went out at 7AM to turn the furnace on to warm it up. The had a good time wandering around in it and watching the TV. After we get back from our trip in the spring I've promised a overnight trip to a local (1 hour away) campground with them - can't wait.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Know the feeling, we bought ours off the lot but we have been waiting since July for our 3 month trip down south in 9 weeks. Today the grandkids were over and wanted to go into the Fifthwheel so of course grandpa ran outside with them and opened it up. I even went out at 7AM to turn the furnace on to warm it up. The had a good time wandering around in it and watching the TV. After we get back from our trip in the spring I've promised a overnight trip to a local (1 hour away) campground with them - can't wait.

How cool is That???

tcfake613

Westwind... at least you can go out and sit in it!! I envy you! I'd probably be out there drinking a beer and eating a turkey sandwich.... watching football...

Nice to see you're getting the grandkids started early. Before you know it... they'll have their own rig!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Forget the Yoga, go right to the beer or beverage of your choice. Congrats on the new order. Wow! A 3685RL. Nice!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats on the order! Weather like we're having will surely make the wait more difficult as it is more like spring than fall these days.

After you pop the top, fill out the application and join the owners club. That's when your Heartland Ownership will really get interesting! Good luck with your new coach and hope to get to meet you on the rally road!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation!!! As for the waiting - it feels like expecting that new baby - it will come but how agonizing to wait on it.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I would go for the beer. Go to the store and buy 2 months of beer, one different kind for each day if possible and lots of extra. Drink one a day and rate it on a scale of 1-10. Since you have all the extra beer, drink it too. 2 months will be gone in no time. Go to local rv dealer and order all the new stuff you will need. Have fun!

ChopperBill

They told us 8 weeks and at 5 1/2 the dealer called and said it was in. Bet yours will be too at this time of the year.