Can the 16 Foot Garage.......

GaryL

I've been thinking recently of having a "run around vehicle" for when we are traveling and, with my wife interested in the Cyclone/Road Warrior Toy Haulers, this question popped in my head.

Would a fully stock, nothing added, Jeep Wrangler 2 door model fit in the garage? No big beefy tires, no lift kit, no nothing. Wondering if the Garage payload would support it and would the door handle it while loading?

Thanks.

Urban350

From what I know of the weight of a Wrangler, more then 3000lbs, the simple answer is no. The door alone would not take it, sorry.

GaryL

From what I know of the weight of a Wrangler, more then 3000lbs, the simple answer is no. The door alone would not take it, sorry.

Thanks Urban!

That's why folks ask questions! I didn't think it would but, not currently able to go and look closely at things, I couldn't confirm. Never hurts to ask unless a low flying brick comes back in reply!

TXTiger

Not sure of the weight of your Jeep Wrangler. The typical Cyclone garage can hold up to 2,500 or 3,000 lbs some where in that vincinity?? That is max weight. Not sure about the door. If you get the patio option the door is beefed up to hold more weight but not sure about the max. I would expect it to match the max weight of the garage. I got a fifth wheel toy hauler so that I would have my tow vehicle with me as my vehicle and only use my garage for my harley.

u243412

The 16' garage comes in the models where someone drives about 6' feet thru the 10' garage slider doors.

Not to many models have the 16' garage.

porthole

Retired
Gary, the longest garage in a Cyclone is currently 14'. 3 sizes available, 10' 12' and 14'.
living space is sacrificed with the 10' (shorter trailer) and the 14' model.