Day/Night blinds

Dylan

The large blinds in our 3670RL pulled out of the wall on one side. It's held in by a screw that goes into the wall. I'm able to pop it back in, but does anyone know how to remove thE valence so you can get at the screw if you want to put a bigger one in? Only way of getting at it w/o removing the valence and side panel would be with a short right angle screw driver?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The large rear valance is screwed into the bottom of the cabinets above it. Unfortunately, the side lambroquins are attached to it as well as screwed into the walls at the top and bottom. You can easily find the screws for the valance, but will have to fish in the fabric folds on the sides to find those screws. If the screw for the blind has pulled out, you may need to install a plastic molly to get it to hold again.

The screws are usually the square drive (#2) heads, not Phillips. I have removed/rebuilt/remodeled the three valances in the rear of my 3670 to accommodate Levolor vertical blinds. The lambroquins (aka. lammykins) were cannibalized for needed extra fabric and not reinstalled.

Dylan

Undid the valence, which gave me room to put a plastic wall anchor, nice and snug, thanks.